Smoking marijuana alone

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by VersaceDON, Jul 22, 2019.

1. If it’s wrong I don’t want to be right lol. Been doing it for about 40 years now so I’d say you’re fine. Nothing wrong with smoking in social situations either but I enjoy smoking alone.....rich

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Smoking alone allows one to reflect on oneself. I like to power compute ( creating my own tunes and art work), so I spend alot of time alone to avoid distraction. . Social smoking is Great but unless your smoking paranoia herb, there is nothing wrong with smoking alone.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I prefer to smoke alone haha. Unless I go visit my parents then I smoke with my sister, that's always nice.

• Like Like x 3
  4. smoking alone > drinking alone

i'm rarely "alone" when I smoke though I smoke by myself often. It's nice to enjoy the high with like minded folks :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I smoke daily alone, in a way. I have a crap tos of kids and dogs so I guess I'm never really alone though. I smoke for the relief of medical conditions. So this puts me smoking to myself a few times a day, dont hurt a bit. Can I go without, sure. But why? It's something other then narcotics I can use to relieve my pain, stress, and anxiety. With that I'm going to get off this and go smoke one and tend to garden.... just a few more weeks and harvest begins... happy smoking guys and gals!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. There is nothing wrong at all with smoking while alone as a matter of fact it's actually my preferred method of doing so. When I smoke, I enjoy listening to some soothing music, meditating or even doing some drawing and most of these are harder to do so while smoking in the company of friends because a lot of people like to listen to heavy metal, rap or what resonates with them the best. Do not get me wrong, sometimes I too enjoy listening to these music genres while high but for the most part I like my chill music and soothing music.

7. I've been smoking alone for 50 years so if there's something wrong with that, I didn't get the memo.

I have plenty of weed to share with anyone who wants to smoke with me but it's not my habit to call one of my friends and tell them I am about to smoke so it's time to come over.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. :roflmao:

Speaking of which, I think I'll share this joint with myself . . . :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Smoking alone a bad thing? Why bless you, sir, no. It's the other way around! Smoking alone is a good thing. A: It's less conspicuous. B: There's no peer pressure to keep going when you've had enough. C: There's no bogarts or stingy fucks maccing on your stash. D: I can't remember, because I just finished smoking a joint by myself. :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I just thought of one more good point. I am a night owl. Not all people are like me. I can't even imagine what answer I would get if I called someone at 2am and asked them to come over and smoke with me. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I smoke alone all the time. I'm the only one in the house who uses marijuana and the few friends I have that use marijuana live too far away from me. Even though I'm "technically" alone, I've gone online high, mostly on here to feel a connection with kindred spirits. But I don't have a problem doing it alone. I like what one poster said about it putting you in touch with yourself. That's how I feel it does for me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. i pretty much only smoke alone now. its not a bad thing. sometimes you get lonely, but you get to do whatever you want. I only have a couple friends I smoke with anymore and I moved recently so its hard to see them. And only one of them makes the effort to come see me from time to time, and even he's not coming by as much so I find myself smoking alone 95% of the time that I blaze.

• Like Like x 1
  13. if i coud chop the top bud before others j could lower lighg down and it would be dead flat canopy

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. When I moved, I had no one to smoke with. I got some friends sooner or later and we started going it together. The problem lies with them then always coming over to smoke. This became the main reason. I eventually had to tell them to go find their own shit because I was literally going through a few ounces a week. You find out who your real friends are after that.

Now I just smoke out by myself or game online with other stoners who dont need my stash. What I've found is that most people are douche bags and make shitty friends.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. im married and my wife smokes with me. I stay up later just so I can have some quiet time and smoke a joint to myself.

• Like Like x 1
  16. my guess is that the guy telling you that it's bad to get high alone is the guy who never has any pot of his own.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I much prefer smoking alone. People make me paranoid, hahaha.

Besides when my muscles start twitching to the beat of the music I'm almost always listening too - well, nobody wants to see that. :rave-girl: . . especially in the kitchen.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. When I get stoned to the point of euphoria, I don't even wanna move much less dance lmao!!!! :D
    But I know what you mean about smoking alone. Not everyone I know makes me paranoid but I'd almost rather just let my hair down and be able to do the things I do when alone, not in front of people. It's just more freedom that way. I can fall asleep sometimes without having to worry about being rude to somebody who's there and wants to talk to me. And then I wake up still feeling a nice buzz. :)

19. what a boring thread good for you guys just smoke it hahhahahabahhahahahha.

20. im married and my wife smokes with me. I stay up later just so I can have some quiet time and smoke a joint to myself.

Same deal here really.

• Like Like x 1