Smoking marijuana alone

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by VersaceDON, Jul 22, 2019.

1. I’ve heard smoking marijuana alone is a bad thing, I have friends that smoke weed and we’re good friends and all but majority of the time I like to just smoke in my backyard and just go into my room and watch tv or listen to music etc.... is this something I should stop or ???

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. To each their own....but I do that on a daily....NOTHING wrong with it in my eyes.....

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Smoking alone right now..... Unless y'all count..?! Chief it bro.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wut is the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. smoking alone is not inherently a bad thing whatsoever :)

just be watchful of any other bad habits that may stem from it and you'll be good.
    watch your munchies diet, and physical activity (which is great to keep up with while high), and don't go full sedentary hermit on all your friends and family :roflmao:

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I think weed effects different ppl differently. If you like being high and can function fine, then get high. If it interferes with getting shit done then cut it back.

When you and all your friends get older then it becomes more impossible to gather in those good ole smoke circles.

Some will quit for jobs or girls. Could even be you. It’s ok to do that too.

Getting drunk alone could be bad. Other far worse things out there. You was gonna occupy/entertain yourself somehow were you not?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. What a crock of shit. Smoking weed isn't a 2 person job. It's cool to have someone(s) to burn with, but you don't need to entertain anyone and you don't need anyone to entertain you when you're high.
    Yes I am a very happy social creature who has a large friend circle and as such is always smoking with this said friend circle no I am not being sarcastic.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Start smoking alone and you'll be one of those smokeaholics.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nothing wrong with a personal dooby..like who wants to share that spliff of super dank

Seriously though do you feel you should gather all you're friends together to smoke a cigarette? Same thing,different effect.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yeah I was thinking the same thing, not that I don’t like to share but when you smoke with close friends I kind of feel weird to ask for their half of money so I just spark but I feel like my high lasts longer and enjoy it more when I’m just listening to tunes or watching YouTube clips lol

• Like Like x 5
  11. Smoking alone by itself is not a problem...

Unless that is all a person does, everyday, always at home, without a daily occupation, without other activities where one is with other people, isolated. In other words a person that has crawled into a dark lonely hole of their own making.

Could be that young guy still living with his parents after HS without a job, but who minimally communicates with them except when visiting the fridge/kitchen, just living in his room with his tv, smartphone/pc, playing video games compulsively, without plans, that doesn't know what else to do with his life, won't look for a job, doesn't really want to escape his rut, and just smokes weed all day.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. #12 GorillaGherkin, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    I smoke daily 99.9% of the time I’m smoking alone. Only way I share is if a motherfuckers standing down wind from me.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sounds like whoever told OP that one is one of his "friends" that only like to hang out with him when he's got weed

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Smoking alone the only way for me
    Nobody else’s psyche getting in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I love illogical ideas people make up to control other peoples lives or feel like they have some kind of moral high ground. Smoking alone bad, drinking alone bad, touching ur pp bad, having weed at all bad, drinking under an arbitrary age bad, going above an arbitrarily low speed on the highway bad. Don't question, just obey. Bahhh bahhh.

[​IMG]

Don't use your own judgment and ask yourself whether or not what people tell you is in line with your own moral principles and is logical and worth respecting their opinion, let alone obeying it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  16. I smoke alone. Mostly because I don't have many friends, but it also helps me free my mind

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  17. I smoke alone and with friends/family. It has it's pros and cons. I like smoking alone cause I have it all to myself and I can save more but the bonding experience of enjoying it with other people is also great. Honestly I don't think you can go wrong either way but that's just me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Well if it’s a bad thing, then people will get very aggravated when I go searching for someone to smoke with when I medicate. . I’m sure my maintenance guy, who I know smokes, wouldn’t get a thing done in a day if he kept running to my place.

Although I’m sure his wife would like a bit of warning when I make oil. Exhaust fan in my kitchen pulls the smell right outside, and they live directly above us. His deck is over my patio.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. I give you my blessing to smoke or not, with or without company. Alone time can be a beautiful thing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Salutations VersaceDON,

That was a lie, it's 2 bad things though the real problem is about smoking a lot more than ritual which in absence of validation and retrospective may still allow some self-vilifying habit to install, mostly during the initiation phase.

Good day, have fun!! :D

• Creative Creative x 1