Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking makes me so tired after

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SomeRand, Jun 21, 2012.

1. I don't know if it's just me or not but I get really tired after lighting up. Not even only during the high, I mean hours after I'm sober I'm still really tired. I'm home alone all day today but I'm holding back because I have soccer tonight (around 6). Last night I had a big sesh with some friends and I fell asleep at 8pm because I was so tired after ward. I smoked at like 1pm though.

What do you guys think?

2. smoke less....

3. I don't smoke that much though.

4. It depends on the bud to me, if its an indica I usually just take a nap and im fine, sativas dont make me tired tho

5. You need more types of weed, you smoking on that boshee!!

6. Don't smoke an indica til the night and smoke a sativa in the day .....

Make sure it's all sativa cause I bought some sativa yesterday but it must of been a hybrid cause I had a hard time waking up this morning

7. Try drinking a shot or two thats what I do. Wakes you up pretty good.

8. [quote name='"weeeoot"']Try drinking a shot or two thats what I do. Wakes you up pretty good.[/quote]

Taking a shot of sativa is what helps me take away the heaviness of the indica ......

9. Sativas aren't easy to come by where I live. I just buy whatever my dealers got. I've got some AK right now, and some outdoor hybrid (idk what strain it's crappy). Anything I can do about the drowsiness after I'm sober? Besides sleeping, I'll wake up the next morning :D

10. I feel the same way sometimes, and sometimes I dont. guess it really all depends on the bud. i just picked up a quarter with a mix of some high mids.. one day i was couchlocked, the next i was so tired during the day, and the next time i smoked during the day there was barely any crash.. so its got to just be the weed

to wake yourself up a bit, i'd recommend taking a shower, or maybe drinking some caffeine.. shower always wakes me up pretty much when i do get that big crash

11. Me too... I haven't had much of a selection of bud lately. Can't really choose between sativa and Indica, I usually get hybrids. Sometimes Ill drink green tea or something caffeinated while I toke.

12. I'll usually drink a coffee or an energy drink although I try and stay away from energy drinks. I'll usually start sipping a coffee as my high wares off which works pretty good. I'm in the same boat as you with bud I get whatever my dealer has. I hope this helps blade.