Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Makes Me Smarter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by domm37, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Before i started smoking weed around a year ago i used to be the dumbest kid ever, everything i used to say was really dumb and i used to do it for attention sometimes but ive been seriously dumb like i had hard times studying and paying attention and being social sometimes just everything, however in the past 4 months smoking has become more of a lifestyle for me and i have actually seen myself become smarter since i started really getting into smoking, i now have a 3.0 gpa which has never happened to me before EVER. people have even noticed like one time i was lit talking to a friend and he mentioned how he was surprised i wasnt "saying some dumbass shit like usually" i was confused because i felt like i was just being myself around him but apparently not, i have also felt my self changing but in a good way, its like i have realized that my life has purpose and i need to do something about it. Ive also been  making smarter decisions and have been having an easier time being who i really am. If anyone has an input on this i would really like to hear it cause its got me thinking

2. I had two friends like this. it slowed them down a bit so they would speak clearly and would have thought provoking talks. but without weed they are dummys. lol

3. i dont think it made you smarter, it just let you use the power you have more efficiently, or use the more creative parts of your brain. So yeah it did i guess, but you're just as smart as your high self :p

4. I feel weed makes me a mathematical genius. One time asked my friend for two 2-didget numbers. I wrote those numbers on a piece of paper. My goal was to multiply those numbers while high, to see if weed makes you dumber or smarter. So I tryed doing the math and it made no sence when I trying to solve the problem. Me and my friend were laughing so hard because I looked like a dumbass, unable to do basic math. Well when we sobered up, we looked at the piece of paper and it turns out I actually somehow answered the problem correctly :smoke:

5. I definitely feel like weed makes me more goal oriented and generally more focused of I'm trying to learn something

6. wow, its good to hear about the power of marijuana .
    I know with me weed makes me think on a different level.. I comprehend way better.
    Keep smoking

7. Yup it does make you smarter.

One of the things weed did for me was sort the interesting shit from the dull shit

Since starting weed 4 years ago I've both kicked ass at computer science @ uni, and been called wise way more often than I was before

Weed is the secret weapon, the consciousness expander, the tool to turn you into a better monkey

9. Yikes!  I discovered weed at age 52.  I'm a medical doctor and police medical officer.  It made me smarter on and off
    the job too.  But if I where young, and smoked, I don't know that I would have made it through university.

you might be surprised

it was the thing that saved me, sorta helped me realized what an opportunity I had and I couldn't lie to myself about my effort after toking

11. I don't know how I survived 3 years of honors/AP Chem in high school without weed... calculus just confused the work that much more. Sleepless nights "studying" could've been the shit if I had started smoking to relieve that stress a little sooner...

12. Yeah, I believe cannabis just helps you organize or focus on 1 thing better.

I am great at multitasking, but when very high I can only do 1 thing at a time very well.

13. Welcome to the outside of the matrix, my friend. Don't let it suck you back up.

14. You must have a 3.0 and not a 4.0 because of that F in English class. I know my writing is bad but damn