Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Lounges

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Vape rooms, pot clubs, private clubs or whatever they might be called where you live, anyone enjoy them? I used to think that was the ultimate to have a place like a bar where other tokers could meet each other but my experiences as a mostly solo toker has been mixed. I guess the biggest thing that stands out is they tend to be clicky but maybe my expectations are too high that herb opens people up.

2. The "clicky" stuff you see is just because people are friends there, and usually were before. There really are a variety of weed smokers, it's hard for everyone to just get along lol.

Well yeah I'm not saying everyone should be sitting in a circle having a super sesh but if I was there with a group and saw people just sitting alone I would at least try to invite some dialogue. I was sitting there smoking and reading a magazine to try to keep myself occupied and this employee just rolls up and turns out the light I was using. Sort of a cold experience.

4. Anyone else have thoughts to share on the topic?

5. Wow really? That's weird that the employee was so rude to you. Might want to search for a different place if they act like that lol. Just head over there on like a friday or something and try to join in on a conversation. I mean why would the stoners be as rude as the employee was?

That's the point where I reach over and turn it back on. Then wait, and if they come back, ask them if they are ready for you to post their business name on an internet forum ;)

9 times out of 10 that's what I would have done but I just feel like the cannabis community (local and worldwide) needs to get along and set a good example for the skeptics out there. Yeah I know we have some bad apples but word spreads and soon enough they're gone.

8. Has anyone been to Studio A64 and the Lazy Lion in Colorado Springs? I won't say which club I had the bad experience with but I'd like opinions on which is better.