Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking lingo?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omenofthesmoke, Feb 28, 2012.

1. I was recently smoking a bowl or 3 with my grandpa. I spaced out while holding a pipe. And after about 3-4 minutes. Or what seemed like it, he asked me " are you going to babysit that thing or are you gonna take another hit?" and I thought this was the funniest thing I had heard in a while.

Reply with your funny experiences. I would love to hear them!

-omenofthesmoke

2. All my friends and I use the terms cheeching and chonging, like "let's go chong a bowl." or "cheechin a jay." I haven't heard it anywhere else and people always seem to like it when they first hear it

3. When I used to smoke with my ex's mom, if I'd space out and start camping, she would always ask me if I'm gonna hit that or if I'm gonna keep hoarding it.

4. I've heard babysit used a lot when someone is holding the joint/pipe too long. Pretty funny

5. I just got a really good laugh out of these posts. I'll be sure to share this comedy with my bud inhaling friends

6. If I zone out with a piece a common response from friends will be "stop jewing the pipe" or "anytime anne frank"

7. Whenever somebody sits to long somebody will say, "I don't see a camping permit anywhere!" lol

8. I hate when people hold the burning pipe/joint/blunt/whatever.

Pass the fucker and stop letting it burn pointlessly.

9. Camping permit? Lol! That's awesome!