Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Leaves?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by etnad0, Nov 14, 2011.

1. I'm not really an apprentice bud smoker since I've been smoking for almost 17 years, but today was the first time I smoked leaves, so I figured I'd post here. I was trimming my plants and decided it was the perfect opportunity to give it a try just for the hell of it. I'm high as hell and its only 11 days into flower and I only smoked part of a leaf. Does that mean the bud will be super potent?

Does anyone here have any experience smoking leaves?

2. Umm idk we make oil out of the frosty leaves but you can smoke them for sure, joints are best but trich's on the leaves is a good sign for sure! Woot woot! good luck on the harvest. If i ever get bud thats not trimmed great i pull all the leaves off and roll up a spliff.

3. many claim they cause headaches, but a lot of people save them and make oils with it.

i don't see a problem with smoking them, not everyone's the same!

4. I don't have a headache yet. I was gonna make oil, but it wasn't enough to be worth it. It was just some maintenance trimming.