Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking leaves

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by catfish swiming, Apr 1, 2011.

1. I dont know about you guys but i love to smoke the leaves. Alot of people say its sad but i like it. Its nice to roll it up and just enjoy the smoke without getting to high. who else likes it?

EDIT: Im talking about cannabis leaves, not tree leaves or something

2. ive never tried, but i gotta love the taste. ill try it if i ever get a leaf, but im planning on just buying bud.

3. i did it once when i had a plant that was just starting to flower, and then i broke the main stalk, and at the time i didn't know it would recover if i just tied it in place or whatever... but yea, it was awhile ago, but i didn't get high in the slightest bit if i recall correctly.

4. Yeah it;s pretty nice.

LOL and before clicking the thread I indeed thought you mean actual tree leaves. :hello:

5. ya those evergreens fuckin dank man

6. Don't get me wrong, bud leaf can be pretty dank and tasty, but still nothing like the bud.

7. nah man, maple and oak. they FUCK YOU UP

8. what you gotta do is roll up a blunt with one of them ther fan leaves.

9. I realize you're probably being sarcastic reeferer, but i actually would like to try rolling some nug in a dried leaf, but it would be hard to get it dry without getting it so dry it cracked or crumbled.. and even then, it probably wouldn't burn evenly. it would be cool if it worked though.

10. Yeah, but would that actually do anything man? Think about it.

11. I found this site once that tells you how to make cannabis cigars. Like with leaves as the skin and bud inside. pretty cool. Takes like a month before it's smokable I guess though cos you have to store it till the leaves are dried right

12. i wouldn't expect it to do anything, just a cool natural way to smoke, probably taste better than papers

13. What are you crazy??? smoking bud will get you high... ??????? Warping bud up in leafs and tieng it up and maybe using honey to make it hold then smoking it. of course it will get you high. it is filled with bud!

14. haha, i meant it wouldn't do anything MORE than just smoking regularly

15. I've been smoking leaf for decades and I will until I die. It's a nice smoke,especially in a quality wooden pipe. Nice buzz too.

You can roll a cigar out of fan leaves for a wrapper and leaf from the upper part of the plant as a filler,but you want to do it just after the cure when the leaves are still pliable. You basically roll the top leaf into a cigar shape on a hard surface and hold tight between the pressed together bindings of two books until it will hold it's shape. You then take a large pliable fan leaf and cut the individual leaf fronds from the leaf at the base. You brush some vegetable glue on the frond and wrap it firmly around the filler,glue side down. You apply some more veggie glue to the next frond,overlap it on top of the first frond,glue side down, you continue that way until you've got a generic cigar looking weed stick. Trim the ends and you're ready to light up.

It takes some time to get it down. An issue of High Times from circa '79-'81 had a nice tutorial on how to do it. That's where I picked it up.

16. I smoke oak tree leaves sometimes
    especially in the fall when they're
    abundant, they jar the good bloody heck outta
    me brain

17. Do you mean fan leaves or the sugar leaves? I roll up blunts with my sugar leaves, I get just as stoned. :D