Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking leaves?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Neronite, May 31, 2009.

1. Does smoking leaves get you high?

I got about a quarter of free bud and a bunch of leaves from some random... And no, I did not jack their outdoor grow.

So I'm out of bud with only the leave left. Will the leaves get me high?

2. I'm pretty sure the leaves are rather impotent. So, you might get a buzz depending on your tolerence.

3. make qwiso hash from them

4. well, the leaves do have THC in them but you'll probably end up with a head ache....if you have enough you can try to make some hash but don't expect anything great..might be enough to get a buzz :)

5. make budder homie

6. Leaves get you high but there is a lower concentration of THC inside them. They do produce more carcinogens, and arte therefore worse for your lungs. Just make some hash and enjoy it.

7. I'm quite new (only been smoking for a few months) and not sure how to make hash.

Could someone direct me to a thread?

Thanks for the responses. :)