Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by soundslikeboxer, Mar 29, 2011.

1. So I wasn't able to get any of the green stuff tonight but I have a little kief in my grinder. I was thinking maybe kinda make a spliff out of it? Like take some tobacco out of a cig, mix a little kief in, pack it back in and smoke the cig.

Anybody ever done this? Will this actually get me good enough to put me to sleep?

(I know smoking a lot of kief will definitely get me high, but how much would I need just to get me sleep.. I dont wanna smoke all of the little kief that I have lol)

2. Put that in a bowl and smoke it. Good stuff. A fave.

3. Idk if what i heard is true but doesnt the filter on the cig filter most of the thc?

4. Bro, there is no possible way any of us can tell you how much kief it will take to put you to sleep. Furthermore, no part of cannabis puts you to sleep, you might get tired as a result, but if bud just made people pass out there would be a lot more accidents on the road. Sad but true

5. press it if you can

6. I would put it in a bowl if I had some actual bud to throw in there with it but I don't. Not sure how much truth there is to cig filters filtering out THC.

Okay lets get some experienced kief smokers in here.. Im looking for someone who has actually smoked straight up kief or a kief/tobacco combo (my only choices at the moment)

7. do you have a one hitter. i just smoked some keif out of mine ealier and it smoked great. If not just us a screen in any piece u got bro.

8. Just take the filter off, or if you dont care about smoking tobacco in your bud pipe, put a lil in there to hold the kief. That way you wouldn't have to smoke a whole unfiltered cigg

9. You should smoke it in a pipe but put resin or something underneath it so the kief doesn't just fall through.

10. i smoked a straight kief blunt not too long ago...almost 3g's of kief in a dutch...it literally took 2 others and myself about 2 hrs to finsh..kept going out and would forget we were smoking...good times..i guess if i were in ur position, id put a lil bit of tabacco in a bowl and put a nice bit of kief on top, if u corner it, should last u a hr or so, much more intense high

11. eat the kief....nomnomnomnom

12. I used to mix up kief and tobacco all the time in a cigarette...works well. There is no truth at all to the filter removing THC, I mix greens in with the tobacco all the time and have never noticed a difference.

13. I smoke kief often. I personally prefer to turn it into hash then smoke it. Mainly if I smoke kief I either put it on top of a bowl or get a glass flower screen from a local smoke shop for cheap (free at mine) and put that in the bowl so almost none can be sucked through. Then load it up and enjoy.

14. listen to him. pressing = less surface area