Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calories, May 20, 2010.

1. I heard that you should't hold in kief hits because the fine dust can cause more serious lung damage (something about it expanding)

Fact or fiction?

2. Sounds like something some dude made up when he was super high and doing kief hits.

3. it would be burnt so it wouldn't be dust and keif is safer to smoke than bud because it has less material to be inhaled.

4. lol ha

5. i thought so as well
    but i'm pretty high right now haha

6. When you burn it everything turns to smoke or ash. you inhale the smoke leaving behind the ash.

7. total fiction

8. And people wonder why reefer madness and the goverment propoganda got started people who believe without facts

but ya sounded like you to had a bit to much to smoke when he told you 0.o
    (=^-^=)

9. No way, smoke that shit! Pack up a bowl with some weed and sandwich some kief in the middle, makes it taste better and I bet one or two hits of some nice stuff will get you flying.