Smoking Kief?

Discussion in 'General' started by geetardude, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Hey,

I've been smoking cannabis for a good 8 years now, but I am a total noob when it comes to kief. I just got a grinder with a kief catcher about 3 weeks ago. I've grinded a good half oz of KB in this thing.

Now, I have a decent sized layer of kief at the bottom. I used my guitar pick to push it all together into one small little pile, and it looks like a decent bowl pack perhaps.

Is a bowl the way to go? It looks really fine, so I'm not sure if it'll just suck through or not. I doubt it would work in my vaporizer. I'm out of bud, and this is all that is left. What's the best way to smoke kief?

2. Just sprinkle it on top of some bud when you pack a bowl

3. It should work in your vaporizer.

Also, if you smoke it from a bowl, and you're using a lighter, try to mix the kief in with the bud so the kief doesn't get scorched by the flame.

Edit: just read you're out of bud...throw a pebble or something like that on the bottom of your bowl, and throw some kief in.

Straight kief gets you FUCKED up...so enjoy. :bongin:

4. If you got no bud to sprinkle it on and smoke in a bong, just roll it. A mixed joint isn't really that wasteful and is a good option if you don't mind smoking tobacco.

5. i don't really like the high of just smoking it straight. almost feels like nothing to me. I say sprinkle it on some bud.. definitely the way to go.

6. Try pressing the kief into wafers. The wafers are easier to work with and won't suck through the bowl if you want to smoke just the kief.

7. When I take a hit of pure kief out of a bong or a bowl I can feel it instantly with a huge tolerance and I get high as shit from 1 or two hits. Kief is awesome, I still say sprinkle it though.

8. vaporize it, or you can squish it and smoke it in a big chunk

9. Man kief is awesum, usually i cut a bit off my rizla n use that as a kind of spatula to pick up the kief n then put it in a spliff, feels wikid. I wish i had a bit off kief now or any lil bits of weed lol just enuough to make a decent spliff