smoking keif on piece of tin foil?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Keep It Green, Jan 25, 2011.

1. ok GC i have some pressed keif and its great :hello: anyways if i get a piece of tin foil put the keif on the tin foil and then press the keif down onto the til foil with card or something flat and smoked it like how people smoke pilz (only reference i know sorry :() would it be like vaping it right? as soon as i see the smoke start to rise up remove flame and suck through tube? haha just figuring out new methods anyone done this??

2. Get an apple... smoke out of it.

3. if you want alzheimer's then hit that shit up mayne :rolleyes:

4. ROFL. No you should not free base bud, or concentrates either. You can try hot knifing if you have no toking toking handy..

5. Get hookah charcoal, light it and put kief some on there then inhale it.. Works with BHO too :p ..

6. I'm fairly certain that the paint in aluminum cans is what makes them unhealthy to smoke from aluminum foil itself is just Al if I'm not mistaken which I wouldn't think is bad to smoke from since it is metal and like other metals has very high thermal conductivity but I don't recommend it.

7. #7 tharedhead, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    (alternative suggestion-Take a tea bag, place in a microwave safe cup, add water and keif, microwave for 1 min 40 seconds. Let sit for 2 min, remove tea bag, add creamer or milk and stir. Drink. In 40 min you will be on low level orbit.)

You can find many helpful hash smoking videos on youtube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNdqnjka6ds]YouTube - Smoking hash in a glass[/ame]

8. someone failed chemistry class(j/k)
    lol,, vaping keif or concentrates off of aluminum foil is not freebasing, not even close.

9. Touche good sir, but I was referring to the act of holding heat under aluminium foil and inhaling the fumes with a straw, what OP was describing, as freebasing. I do, however, realize that to actually "freebase" you have to turn the product in which you are abusing into a base first. This still can't be a very good way to consume concentrates..

10. nope youre 100% correct its definitely a "crack head" way to enjoy, lol...and no offense I was just messin with ya [​IMG]

11. WTF... don't make bud look like beans.

12. hotknife is the 2nd best way to smoke kief besides a vapor swing :D

13. :confused:lol , wha??

14. Ive seen people smoke budder that way, but i wouldn't advise using foil unless it is like the only option

15. Nope, not on my watch.

16. Gonna have to agree with most everyone on this thread, it just isnt the way to go. Do us all a favor and plz dont waste this beautiful product on such silly ideas.:p

17. I figured as much, :smoke:

18. haha wow no replys one day then BAM!:p its all good tho i just figured id try it :rolleyes: just got enough money to order my bong :hello: