Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Keif and Crazy Hairs. whoooo kid

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by I_Want_To_Grow, Apr 2, 2003.

1. hey i had some hairy ass nugs so i plucked a bunch of hairs off and smoked a very tightly packed, full bowl of all orange hairs.. it didnt fuck me up like i thought it would so.. my question is... are hairs as potent as keif? where the hairs have lots of thc in them or are they just what i think they are... dried up pistils with no more thc than the bud..?

2. crystals is what has the most thc in them they are almost 100% pure thc so im guessin since the actual nugs usually have alot more crystals than the hairs that the nugs are more potent. Hairs defintally arent more potent than keef since keef is crystals.