Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking just isn’t the same

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Badfish12345, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Hey what’s up everybody, I’m just stopping by real quick to address some of my concerns and see if maybe some of y’all can help a buddy out. I started smoking about a year and a half ago and for a majority of that year I would smoke once a night on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Over the summer I started to smoke once a day, flash forward to now and I smoke like 3 times a day everyday and the line between stoned and sober is almost nonexistent.

So I came here to ask, what do I need to do? I went on a one month tolerance break a while back and it did little to nothing for me, given I smoked out of a pipe and the weed was probably a mid at best, but either way it pissed me off so much that I really don’t want to waste another whole month for no results. My current plan is to take a one week break, work out 1-2 hours a day, drink a boatload of water to detox, and finally smoke a brand new shipment straight from Cali. To me, that sounds fool proof, but I guess we’ll find out

My second concern is for if the break doesn’t work. I’m willing to take 2 months off if that’s what it takes, but I’m a little bit (actually a lot a bit) scared that weed is never gonna be the same, I’ve heard of people just getting used to getting high and smoking only out of habit and I don’t really want that to happen to me, weed is the only substance I use recreationally so it’d kinda suck if I lost it. Thanks for all the help in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. find better bud. mid is garbage

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I mean I get pretty good stuff, like whatever I smoke usually has a ton of trichomes, but still, I guess I need extra dank

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Try some different methods other than that pipe too, if you get some chronic and rip a bong as hard as you can, it will ryno you, rip ya a new one after you get done choking to death. Lol... dont worry about detoxing and all that. Thats crazy shit no one does that. Just get different bags, if you keep smoking the same shit from same dude it will get old. I dont know any people who smoke t just for habit like cigarettes. Everyone smokes to get faded that I know. You’ll get it bro. Don’t buy any bs, just pass on any that isnt good

• Like Like x 1