Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking joints while tolerant?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by afraida, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Hi everyone, so I have a question about vaping. Does it make your tolerance go up? I enjoy smoking joints, but where I live I can't have the smell of pot hanging around, so I'm going to start vaping so it won't smell as bad. (I heard vapes don't smell as much like weed) If I was vaping once a day, would I barely get high off a joint about as thick as a cigarette?

Thanks

2. regardless of how you smoke, your tolerance will go up eventually. you would still get high off the joint regardless of your tolerance if its dank. in my opinion, vaping and smoking give you a very different high. if you vaped mostly, a joint would be "stronger/different" so you would get high regardless because the high is different, which you wouldnt be used to. nobody on GC can answer your question exactly, so just go ahead and try it.

3. I mean the vape does get you more THC in each hit I believe. So if you used it for awhile I don't see why you wouldn't have a higher tolerance. If you smoke a joint the size of a cig, damn man you should be fiiiiiine :smoke:

4. Ok cool. Thanks man

5. It doesn't matter how you smoke more so the quantity that you smoke.