Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking it weird?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JBright, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I just got my old spoon from my buddie back and the hits I take sometimes kinda hot liek spicy, and i notice there fairly small quick hits that get me and then when I inhale, My Exhale I dont have any smoke coming out so I know Im not hitting it hard enough when I do I have that gagging feeling but near my nose like trying to breath but cant.

Smoked it fine before but just notice I been doing different things. I dont cough or anything.

2. sounds like it is clogged with reason.

take a paperclip and clean that shit out!

3. clogged with reason mayne. yal gusta urrrrr dur in right up thur in the thang yo haha SCODE!!!

4. Better yet, look up a glass spoon cleaning tutorial and make it like new. :).