Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking is starting to become a routine.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Let me start off by saying that I absolutely love smoking. Recently however I feel like smoking is starting to become a "routine". Before I go to bed I almost need to smoke. It's starting to take the fun out of smoking!

Has anyone ever gotten into something like this? If so does anyone have any words or wisdom?

2. yeah i routinely smoke when i get out of bed, a few times a day, then get mad super high in the hours before i go to sleep.
    only downside is tolerance but theres vitamins to counteract that. as well as strong concentrates.

3. what kind of vitamins and concentrate? my tolerance seems to be whacking out as well....

4. After a while i find smoking before bed to become routine. That's when i take a t break for a couple weeks, and i usually smoke daily for like two months in between t breaks

5. [quote name='"sexweed325"']

what kind of vitamins and concentrate? my tolerance seems to be whacking out as well....[/quote]

Not sure the vitamins even thought I've hears of blades take omega 3 supplements. But by concentrates he means like hash and oils. Condensed thc= supastoned.