Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking is fun, but what about when shit goes down?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by duo995, Jun 21, 2011.

1. So I have been fortunate enough to smoke up many-a-times without much of a scare. 99.9% of the time nothing bad has happened, but a few months ago a few friends and myself got caught by the police. Needless to say we have been dealing with the consequences months after the incidents ($1000 tickets, and a pending trial for the driver in the car). :mad:

I don't want to be a buzz kill but I am interested in your not-so-positive experiences while smoking. Ganja is fun, but real life does intervene from time to time. Whether it be a deal gone wrong, axe murders chasing you and your friends after a sesh, parents confronting you with your pants down, or just the popo being the popo. Please let me know.

2. I've only had one "bad" experience and that was when my grandma found my stash with 10g's of hash and took it all and confronted me about it. She said she was gonna go to the popo with it! xD She never did, tho. But god damn it, I lost 10g's of hash... -_- It was in my beginner days as well so I was scared as fuck. She's a weed hater with no arguments, and each time she talks shit about it and I prove her wrong she gets so pissed off.

3. Me and my boy Smoked a blunt on the porch , at like 2:35am ..we walk to wawa to get some munchies .. me and my boy were high as fuck.. so were walking back with our bags of food.. when we were walking we noticed a cop was on my corner parked .. so we were like uhh fuck that, so we walked down my boys street.. the second we turned down the street we heard the cop accelerating so we were like fuck.. they searched us all blah blah , cops were sitting around like WTF do we do now? So they let my boy go.. prob because he was dressed up cause he came from work.. They didnt even search him once , and they searched me 3 times... Probably because I was wearing pajama pants with long hair laughing my ass off.. barely said anything To them .. lol I almost brought my chillium with me by mistake too but I put it in my house before i left.. Fuck The Profiling Police.. !!!

4. a while back my mom rolled up on me and my friend while we were fuckin stoned and he was packing another bowl...i almost shit my pants.

5. me and my friend were smoking in his neighborhood around 1 am In my car. while we are packing my bowl someone puts their headlights on high and shines it righ at our car
    it was his mom

6. Whiteying :(

7. Me and the boys hotboxed his car. Then at least 5 cars all pulled into the parking lot we were in. They were by a circular dip in the complex. They had their lights on and revved their engines for at least 5 minutes before driving by us and shining their lights in our car and speeding toward us to turn and leave. Fucking intense.

8. Listen, you're gonna wanna bulk up if you wanna hang with the real men. Get rid of your action figures and start watching wrestlemania.

9. I swear a cop saw my friends and I passing around a blunt and didn't pull us over once. While we were on the freeway. My friend swore his tinted windows saved us, but could they really be so tinted they didn't see us passing around a glowing blunt? Who knows.

I almost had a fucking panic attack when I found out there was a cop behind us though.

Smoking and driving is a stupid idea, in retrospect..

10. I had my door broken down and stormed by a drug task force with search warrant after 6 months of a wired up snitch.

How's that one ?

11. This...

Attached Files:

12. #12 TrueNirvana, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn, that's fucked up.

13. Haha, love story time. So me and 4 other buddies were hangin out playing cod and smoking a few joints. Well, one of my friends knocks out and its late, so me and a friend of mine ask for a ride home. So there is four of us in this car and my friend has a joint left so we had the plan to end the night with a joint and some taco bell.

Now we were still high before this, just to let you know. We were just about to light it up when we get pulled over at a police stop. As we get waved over driving by the officer, we heard him say "pull over, we've been looking for you guys". Fuck. Now, I was in the back seat with a kid I just met that day, and he didn't have any money for taco bell so he brought some tortilla chips. He had been munching on these for the past 10 minutes. We had to tell him to put the chips down and act cool. So the officer comes up to the window and mentions that the car has a broken tail light. As my friend is trying to play it cool with the officer, the kid in the back seats starts munching away on those LOUD tortilla chips. All everyone can hear is the sound of him chewing. The officer walks away and I was like "dude, really? stop eating for like 2 minutes" other friend: "yeah play it cool". The officer comes back and says hes going to let us go because my friend mentioned that he was close to home and hungry hippo starts munchin away again. Needless to say as we drove away from the police stop we all laughed at how he couldn't stop eating chewing the entire god damn time while the rest of us were just paranoid as hell (weed and knives on us all)

14. something about the title bothers me.....just don't know why

15. The first time my parents busted me I was 14, I kept my weed and pipe in a padlocked metal box under my bed along with my lighter. One day my dad found it and confronted me, made me open it, then made me flush my weed and smash my first ever bowl with a hammer :( It was a sad sad day.

I'm so happy they're not like that as much anymore, my mom hates it still, but understands I'm not gonna quit and just agrees with my dad, which is they don't care as long as I don't smoke in the house. I actually just smoked a blunt with my dad about a month ago haha.

16. Why the hell do you carry a knife

17. Worst weed moment? I've been pretty lucky as far as the popo are concerned. I'm in my 40's now, but back in my early 20's when I lived with my parental units, I had a waterpipe I made out of a pickle jar. I was usually pretty careful with it, and my parents weren't too nosey, but my mom did have a habit of coming into my room to gather my clothes so she could wash them. So, I had a friend that I went to high school with visiting for a couple days and he leaves the waterpipe sitting out on my T.V. stand. I get woken up to my mom holding it 2" from my face and saying "Is this what I THINK it is?". I told her "yeah". I probably should have qualified it with "I dunno. What do you think it is?" because it turns out she thought it was a crack pipe. I about fell out of my be laughing. "Yeah mom. I'm totally smoking crack. Thats why I'm sleeping." I explained that it was just weed. She was still pretty mad, but relieved that I wasn't smoking crack. She made me throw out the pickle jar, which sucked because it was really cool. I could put it in the dishwasher every couple days and it would never get any resin buildup. She asked me to hand over my stash but I told her that I had smoked it all. Well....that was mostly true. I had smoked all that was in the bowl. I still had an 'O' in a jacket pocket in the back of my closet.

There was one other time that I was totally sober, but 3 friends of mine were in the car I was driving with about 2 ounces between them. I got pulled over for speeding because the speedo cable in my car was broken. This was about 11pm at night, and the other 3 guys in my car had also been drinking. The cop pulled me over, smelled the beer and asked me if I had been drinking. I told him no, and that I was taking other guys home as I was the designated driver. He looked in my eyes with a flashlight, thanked me for being responsible and let me be on my way. While pulling away, my friends just bust out laughing. I ask them what's so funny and they bust out with their bags. I sank down in the seat with a flushed "OH HOLY SHIT!!!" feeling. It was all good though. I dropped the one guy off, took some videos back to the video store, went back to my other friends place and pulled several off the 4 footer. That helped with the nerves.

18. Hmm, it just seems normal where i'm from. Self defense really, it's not like we go around stabbing people :confused:

19. probably the worst thing that's happened to me after smoking was getting too high.

20. I stopped reading at that part too lol