Smoking is Boring. Help? (long)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ElectricTea, May 11, 2011.

1. Well, perhaps I'm just flipping out that nothing is working like it normally does. I spent a lot of time going, "The fuck is wrong with my legs? WORK BITCH!" Lol, so maybe that's it? Not sure. Thanks for all the suggestions so far. I love driving, and I'd prob have fun doing that but something tells me it is a bad idea lol. Hmmm racing videogamesss...

2. Ironic is that one of the people I was smoking with was a fag. Lolol. But as others stated I'm not. Getting it in the ass just doesn't appeal to me. Anywho... Thanks for apologizing. I'm not that annoyed though.

3. Sorry for the triple post... But I just smoked recently with my gf again and had a GREEEAAAT time. Felt like I was swimming underwater or something, but really I was just laying on the bed. It was fun. Normally I'd think I was going to drown or something, but it was AWEESOME. :eek: Oh, and I went with the have sex until I was sober suggestion. Good advice. Then again, that was the plan anyways. :D

4. #24 kG_Blazed, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    smoking is pretty fucking boring. and really pointless, unless you just want to wind down from a long and hard day (that's what she said) and just chill. i mean i don't know what you're bitching about really having only smoked a handful of times, but if you smoke too much for too long it kinda fucks you in the ass. and it hurts.

looking back at these past 4 years, i wish i would've pursued athletic and educational interests instead of drugs and parties. what the fuck am i even talking about anymore? man i fucked up.

5. I honestly can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. Seeing as you have 900+ posts, it looks like you love it. But... post count doesn't necessarily mean anything idk. I'm just looking for a bit of fun with the gf once in a while. Nothing too crazy.

6. dude i'm completely serious. sure i used to love weed, but after smoking it 3000+ times it gets fucking old. i mean shit, i could've probably gotten an athletic scholarship if i worked hard after high school, but because i was getting drunk and stoned with my friends all day everyday i lost my mojo.

people have a tendency to run away with it. just keep it under control that's all i'm sayin.

7. ya i gotta agree with this. I still love smoking but after smoking for months at a time and everyday, it just gets boring and i always end up taking a break. I will usually stop buying for a while cuz i just dont see the point in blowing my money on something that i dont find exciting. However, i always end up going back haha

8. Could be that you're overbreathing too, and the holding in of the smoke is causing an imbalance of Oxygen/CO2 so you're having dizzy spells and head rushes..

Source;

I had them.

9. Im not sure why "boring" is the ideal way to describe your miserable highs, but not everyone meshes well with weed. Weed will relax you and mellow you out most of the time. If you're wanting to get crazy and out of control, maryjane may not be the best selection for you.

10. smoke a bowl then take a shit and ull prob have a better time

11. Only hold for 5 seconds at the most. I usually inhale and hold for 3, then exhale. Don't smoke too fast either, try to make a bowl last 5-10 minutes depending on size. That will ensure it gradually builds, instead of hitting you hard as hell. And you're paranoia from the first time is causing you to freak out. Clear your mind of any bad misconceptions, and just reintroduce yourself to it. Try 3-4 hits at first then when you ensure yourself it will be alright, finish a bowl.

12. Yep, right on point. At the time you fucking love getting blazed out of your mind and just enjoying the time fly by.. then we get dependent and you start doing the "shoulda, woulda, coulda" stuff...

I've been on a Tbreak since the end of march, now that I have a job again I'm finding myself wanting to buy an 8th and make it last 1.5 weeks or so.. (it used to last two days, five or so blunts :\)

You just gotta respect the herb or she'll bite you in the ass.

13. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: im so fucking blazed i just laughed so fucking hard hahahahaha

14. Your friend is right that holding in your hit will get you higher. But that means holding it for like 4-5 seconds, not 20. Your lungs absorb things very quickly. Think about the normal breathing process and how long it takes your lungs to exchange all that oxygen for carbon dioxide.

Other than that, stop overthinking it. Weed is a pretty weak drug. You don't have much to worry about. If you wanna smoke just smoke...think of it like a cigarette or something that doesn't have such a stigma in your mind.

15. #36 Ledzeprox68, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    To first guy: wtf?

To OP: like everyone has said, weed isn't for everyone. In our little group of about 5 of us, one can't smoke weed he just doesnt like it and he already has natural lung problems and avoids smoke. So he just drinks with us when we smoke. He works his way around it.

Edit: and like the guy above me said, some people just can't get over the drilled in mindset that weed is horrible and will ruin you. Could be your problem. If so, just do some research, watch "the union" for some facts and accept that our govt is corrupt in their criminalization choices.