Smoking inside

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dman89, Mar 7, 2009.

1. I live with my parents and I'm wondering why the best way to smoke inside my house.

2. take your dank and smoking device into bathroom lock the door.

procedd to turn on shower smoke the bowls then get into shower acually shower then leave. perfect.

or like i used to do wait until they are asleep then smoke outside. Never smoke in your room its not worht it even if u think you wotn get caught,

3. If your parents never go in your room, or you live in an attic or somthing, you can smoke in there. I got two friends who have the upstairs as a smoking area. One has a sun window (on the ceiling) and all the smoke escapes that way.

If you have an exhaust fan in your bathroom, smoke there, blow all your hits up into it.

Smoke out an open window, lean out and consume (again works better on upper floors) or if you have a balcony, go out on it.

Febreeze after finishing all of these for a garentee your parents dont smell your smoke. Also joints/blunts/tobacco stank stay in rooms much longer and are harder to get rid of.

Apart from that, its almost spring and its almost warm enough to smoke outside again.

4. towel under the door if u are gonna smoke in your room, and febreeze after and open windows the smell will be gone in a couple hours. it doesnt linger as much as tobacco smoke.

5. If you want to smoke in your room open the window, point a fan at the window and blow the smoke at the fan. It blows all smoke out the window and cycles the air in your room so no smell will linger too long. Works really well for me :smoking:

6. Ok, this is the best way i have found to smoke in your house.

1. Go to your bathroom, close door, put a towel on the bottom of door to cover the crack, but don't push it into the crack because it will look suspicious form the outside.
    2. I have a bathroom fan that is in the ceiling so i turn that on then open the window.
    3. Then i turn on the shower to cover the sound of my bong and lighter.
    4. Smoke your bud and blow it directly into the ceiling fan. (the fan will suck up the smoke them suck in fresh air from the window)
    5. Then take a nice shower witch will help take the smell off you and the room if you use a scented soap/shampoo.

When I am done you cant even get a slight smell of weed.

P.S. I usually leave the fan on for 5 min after I am done showering
    Hope this helps:smoke:

7. smoke out of your bedroom window and you should be fine. make sure ur bedroom door is closed so no one hears ;)

8. I just smoke in my room. My dad smokes pot, doesn't want me to just yet, he once told me he wants me to wait until i'm 21 to smoke pot. I used to smoke in my room when it was upstairs right across the hall from them and I had no lock. I just put a towel in front of the door, open one of the windows, and light some incense. I only do this at night though, because the smell is always gone by morning. Been doing it forever. Of course I could still get caught. Sometimes I use a sploof. Which is this odd contraption that you should look up how to make.

9. Also if you have a fireplace, literally all the smoke goes up it (if the doors on the fireplace are open). Literally you can see the smoke drift into it. Smoke near the fireplace, then let it sit for an hour and all the smell is gone garenteed.

10. use a blower and blow the smoke out the window and leave the window open for a few hours. you can make a blower by taking an empty toilet paper roll, taping a dryer sheet over one end and stuffing it with dryer sheets, blow the smoke into it and it takes away a good chunk of the smell cutting down on the time needed to keep your window open. this doesn't work with joints as the smoke will come off the joint in between hits and make the blower rather pointless, it works with a pipe, bowl or bong in which you can use your lighter to extinguish the weed to cut down on smoke coming off it into your room.