Smoking inside??

Discussion in 'General' started by zebracakes, Jul 24, 2013.

1. I can't sleep and wanted to smoke but its so dark and my dog just died so I have no one to smoke with (he used to keep me company in the middle of the night) so I didn't want to go outside. After much deliberation, with myself of course, I packed a 1.5 hitter and smoked in my room. My dad is sleeping downstairs on the couch, my brother is in the room almost directly under me playing games. My other brother is down the hall asleep and my mom is in the room I share a wall with sleeping. My room is pretty big and has an area with a window that is narrower than the rest and farthest away from the door so I smoked there. I'm pretty sure there was no smoke for the last one and I hit both until it was out I didn't let it burn..what are the chances of it smelling in the hall??? Bc if 0 ill be doing this more often. I'm just high enough to sleep.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. They could smell it depending on how potent the bud is.

Why not move out so you don't have to worry about you getting caught by mommy?

3. Because man you cant move out when yourre 14

4. #4 zebracakes, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    im in my third year of college lol im 20 years old and living at home until i graduate. both of you look like assholes though, nice job lmao. and by at home i mean during breaks, otherwise i live on campus.

5. oh and there was febreze involved, i know my room stopped smelling pretty soon after i sprayed it but i wonder how big that window is before the febreze gets rid of it all and during that window how smelly it is

6. I use to blow smoke into an old t shirt b4 I moved out. No ome said anything so I think it worked.

7. I smoke in my room when I know people wont be coming in it. Keep the door shut, blow it away from where people would be at if they did come in, and your good. I smoke through a pipe so It never smells bad enough that I have to worry. If you want to check how bad it smells, leave the room for a minute, and come back your nose won't be adjusted to the smell anymore and you will be able to tell if it smells bad or not.

8. dryer sheets in a paper towel tube work pretty well for masking odor. round here we call em bong busters. alternatively you could burn a sage stick when you smoke and that would do a good job of masking it as well.

9. Get a Yankee candle, you could blow smoke all over your room and it wouldn't smell with a Yankee candle they're great, I used to have them constantly lighting in my apartment because i didn't know my landlord smoked, found out he's a huge stoner a few months ago though so I don't need the candles anymore 

10. #10 Bronx Finest, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    Here's what I do:Just pack a bowl and have a sploof and take huge hits and blow it out the into the sploof then spray febreeze where you were holding the bowl after every hit.Maybe overkill but better safe than sorry amirite?Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. lol nice, he got all stoned in his room then got paranoid then probably tripped out until he passed out.

12. female, and not quite. also i took a hit and a half, not enough to get me stoned and paranoid. 

13. I fucking love zebra cakes

14. fucking this.

I also burn incense. Best decision ever.