Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Inside... Would It Smell Outside?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lilcat, Jul 18, 2014.

1. As in, I'm on the second story. If someone walked by outside to get to the front door, would they be able to smell it? I've been burning incense. It's cold outside, windy, and I only did two bowls (and held in most hits). I also covered the bottom of my door with blankets... Anyways, I'm living with quite a few people right now, who seem somewhat alright with weed, but I'm not completely sure how they'll react. I usually get out during the day, but I wanted to have a toke right now, so took my chances.  :metal:

2. yea itll smell a for a little bit right after you smoke but the wind will carry the smell away pretty fast. as long as they dont know where the smell is coming from your fine it couldve just been some dude walking past or driving past smoking a j or blunt or something. it would probably vary with temps and wind as well

3. i think it would smell for at most a minute if that. next time your outside light a match and youll see how quick smoke rises and disappears. still be cautious, but i think you should be good to go...just make sure you get all that smoke outside instead of it lingering inside.

4. No not at all i blaze in my room everday with the door locked and the window open and my parents in the house and as long as they dont enter my room for about 2 hours after i smoke it im fine, but theres no smell outside the room

5. Burn an incense while you smoke to produce a constant weed-smell-covering cloud of scent. I suggest investing in a gas mask filter. They are about 5$ at army surplus stores and blowing your hit through one absorbs 100% of the smoke and most of the smell.