Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in your room?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheBoyWhoTokes, Aug 14, 2012.

1. [quote name='"orangegrovekush"']Dude trust me putting a towel under the door and having a fan running and blowing it out the window isnt going to stop your parents from smelling weed unless you clear the bowl in one go and blow it out the window then u wont get caught cause even if ur parents do smell it ur room will not smell like pot at all as long as u wash ur mouth out with mouth wash cause you could just say its somebody else but if you dont your fucked and even if your parents pretend they dont smell anything im sure they do[/quote]

Holy run-on sentences Batman!

2. Damned disrespectful to smoke in your parents house without permission. They pay the bills, buy your food, pay the taxes! The least you could do is smoke outside!

3. Get a vape. I finally got myself one after using my friends for about a year and they don't really smell. I mean you notice a smell but it is very minimal compared to smoking because my friend smokes right in his room when his parents are there even and we never get caught. The smell from vaping vanishes within an hour or less, it gets you like double as high or more, and it's like 100 % healthy which makes a big difference if you smoke every day.

4. Get a Buddha vaporizer. They're quite and they also give like no odor. You can get one for like 130 on amazon and not only is it queite and doesn't give out smell, also it saves you weed. Also if you do get it treat the wand with caution its like they make them to break.

5. It's the only way...:rolleyes:

6. open window.
    sploof.
    ghost every hit.
    cover the bowl everytime.
    always close vents.
    you also should remember every item you took out to smoke, lighter, a batty, etc. I know alot of people who leave a lighter out or even a realllly small nug of weed thats then found by a parent. Easy mistakes.

7. #27 clamb, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    In my younger years, I would take off the screen on the window and sit on the edge for a toke. No one ever smells it, except maybe your neighbors. It worked for me.

8. Get a vaporizor
    Make a sploof
    Open a window
    Have a fan running get some febreeze
    Ghost every hit
    1 spray of febreeze every few hits

And you should be set! Of course have the towel under the door and if you have any vents in your room, tape a piece of paper over it so its completely covered...
    Enjoy:)

9. Tell your parents listen i smoke weed. Smoke weed in room. Profit.

10. just get a pillow and blow the smoke into it, while leaving a fan on. There will be no smoke or smell. Just be careful in that you might stain the pillow a little bit.

11. if you shit your britches that should cover the stank

12. Sploof all the way, I never had the problem of hiding it from my parents, but it covered alot of my friends asses in high school. Just make sure to stuff that fucker full of drier sheets.

13. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']if you shit your britches that should cover the stank[/quote]

Love the avatar, and love the comment. :)