Smoking In Your Room & Masking The Smell

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by tthestoner, Jul 9, 2018.

1. First and foremost, understand there is a chance you may get caught. If not allowed smoking outdoors is your best option, but sometimes that can’t always happen.

Marijuana is very strong and without the right materials you can get caught.

1. Cover up any vents or areas where smoke can get out. Like under doors (Preferably with a dampened towel.)
    2. Spray your room , with preferably a deodorized spray , but Febreze or any other spray should do. ( Spray before and after you smoke)
    3. If you’re in your room , open up a window to let the smoke go outside.
    4. I suggest you have a fan , to make the smoke go out the window quicker.
    5. Make a sploof. (Not a necessity but a suggestion) Get the cardboard from a tissue roll and tie dryer sheets to one end of it with a rubber band. And smoke in it , and the smoke comes out fresh.
    6. If not using the sploof option , light your joint or blunt and exhale outside the window. Make sure your fan is blowing behind you.
    7. When you’re finished spray again with your spray and let the fan air the smoke out
    8. Wash the towel and any clothes you had on and take a shower so the smell won’t be on you
    9. You just smoked in your room

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #2 BrewsnWeed666, Jul 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2018

How old are you if you have to hide smoking & have to worry if someone catches you?? Go out for a walk & smoke it's much easier.

3. After you do this be sure to post the mandatory;

Help, my parents just grounded me - Thread.

:smoke:

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Your prob young but this helps Screenshot_20180709-154216.png