Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in your car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oncloudnine, Mar 18, 2012.

1. my buds and i will always cruise around with blunts or joints, drive around with some good tunes and if we have a bowl or something we'll just park in a discrete parking lot or somewhere not sketchy.

2. All the time haha we mostly drive and smoke I mean what else are you gonna do during a drive? But if gas is tight or we need to based on like the piece we just park somewhere that doesn't look sketchy and cops don't patrol.

3. As long as you give the cops no reason to suspect you would be fine. This is coming from someone with firsthand experience of being pulled over and arrested, all charges were dropped with my fine also being reversed.

If you are driving and get a popo on your tail just put away your "stuff" if you smoke cigs light one up and just continue on at the speed limit and not weavin all over the place. Just keep it chill.

4. Same here, brother. :smoke:

5. Smoke either parked near the back of my apartment conplex between cars at night (tinted windows) or ill drive down a backroad near my home.

Sometimes drive into these knobs near my house with some cool scenic views of the city too ;)

6. Edit: The Grateful Dead
    Fixed

7. I usually go to the end of a quiet street with a dead end. That way I can see if any cars are coming my way and if there are hopefully it just looks like another parked car. Super dark tints help also ;)