Smoking In Theathers...???

Discussion in 'General' started by GanstaSmoker, Sep 16, 2009.

1. if you want to go for it, go for it.

i would bring a lighter that doesnt make noise, small bowl, and a sploof. take small hits and hold them in as long as you can.. still wouldnt recommend it though. sounds like more trouble than its worth

2. Thanks, but this dude made is easy. :p

3. My buddies and I used to go to the midnight movies and watch old shitty shit shows, but we'd blaze all the time on joints. Yes it was bloody obvious to anybody in the same theater, the employees running the show knew, overall it was basically expected from the crowd that the midnight movie attracted, and tolerated. There was simply no stealth involved. One time though, we got bitched at by some group from the goodie goodie college because our smoke was wafting up and actually interfering with the projection onto the screen (we were basically dead center in the theater). So we got removed that night, but no further repercussions.

What you seem to be inquiring about.... Don't do it. What's so imperative about smoking in the theater?

4. in this french movie called la haine, this guy goes and smokes the spliff in the back of a movie theatre. There was like 4 people in it though so no one noticed.

5. lol thanks for the laughs Saul and Locnar ;)

You GC pussies aint shit unless...you take knife hits from a ninja's katana while whisking your protein shake using your wang

maybe it worked in La Haine because people could still smoke in theaters and it was a spliff?

6. LOL this is such an incredibly dumb idea. just smoke in your car right before...

7. You should start by asking the guy selling the tickets if he wants to smoke with you in the movie you're going to see.

Then, definitely use a blunt, and use the biggest cigar you can find to make one. Don't wimp out with a "Phillies Best" or something like that, go for an 8-incher. Light it using a blowtorch.

Right after your first hit, stand up and ask "Does anyone else want to hit this?" It helps to offer it to the parents of small children first. If anyone asks you to put it out, threaten them with the blowtorch you brought in order to light the blunt in the first place.

I think this is probably the best way to do it.

After all, the only way you could possibly be caught is if you're smoking in an enclosed space, surrounded by other people, with a bright light that will make the smoke obvious to anyone around you. But that doesn't accurately describe a movie theater, does it?

8. No no no, it's in a theather, not a theater!

9. Oh man.

You just blew my mind.

10. LMAO! I hadn't even noticed.
    This thread just got 3 more awesome points.

11. your too stupid for just one

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. go in back row take 1 hit from a pipe, bring a toilet paper roll with laundry sheet things, hold hit for as long as you can, blow out laundry thing in to a corner

make a easy firecracker and eat enough. grams worth. you'll trip harder then your hardest.

and like someone mentioned. if you'll risk it in the theatre. then jut go to the butt smelly washroom and do it there the same way. no blunts or joints.

or smoke alot during the movie so it lasts

13. Okay, I would do it but only with an Iolite Portable Vaporizer... Your best chance! Just the stench that kreeps around from pot being burned is unmistakable to most people, even those who do not smoke!

14. they say they smell like burnt popcorn?? perfect?

15. lmaooo LK approves of this thread.

16. i say take a small bowl and sit in the 1st row in the corner n burn away

17. #57 Sir Elliot, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    DO IT.

Then post a thread about "how those fukin pussys arrested me in the theather. fags!"

it will be a glorious thread indeed.

18. Seriously, a blunt would probably smell a lot more than a bowl pack haha.:smoke:

19. I'm actually angry for someone to actually ask this. I mean seriously, where the hell has common sense gone? "Hey guys, how can I smoke in an indoors public place, where people often congregate without getting caught?"

I'm going to hold off neg repping you until you actually do it. And personally, I hope you get caught. Not only to prove my point, but if you're dumb enough to exploit it like that, you deserve to be punished.

God damn it!

20. I would reccomend a 4 foot acrylic bong on top of a ladder in front of the screen, so even if it smells no one will see you.