Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the shower?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GimmeTheGreens, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Well... im bored of smoking in my window and want to smoke before a shower...

I have a sploof but it doesnt have dryer sheets. I filled it with tissues that I sprayed with my girls perfume. Im not sure if it even works either. I just always blow my smoke out the window. Our bathroom does not have a window...which is why im askin here...

Would you toke in the bathroom if you were in my situation?
    (My parents are home, but dont come upstairs often(my shower is upstairs))

And, would my tissue sploof work? or should I try to find me some dryer sheets?

Also if you could post any other methods of smoking in the bathroom or inside or w.e that would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. just try and find dryer sheets the tissue thing won't work. I don't know much else about smoking in a place without ventilation..

3. Youre cool dude, just make sure you turn the fan on. I smoke in my bathroom all the time, I dont even use a sploof anymore, and my parents room is right down the hall. As long as you got the fan on and a towel under the door, youre good.

4. blow smoke in the direction of the vent

5. Alright cool.
    Im going to look one more time for the dryer sheets. But hell... Im just gonna go for it anyway.

6. Smoke, take a long steamy shower, and if you can try to Febreeze the tub/shower when your done just to be safe.

7. I smoke in the shower often. It's the best... a nice cold beer, hot shower, and a joint. Can't beat it.

8. Oh hell yeah, my mom uses fabreeze religiously.

9. lol when i got bakeracted i smoked in the bathroom a friend snuck in some nuggs.i got away with it i drenched the whole shower area in shampoo, and then i looked up it was a damn air vent.

10. i do it... i like using waterfalls in the shower... its just...
    idk eventually i sink to the floor of the shower... sometimes i smoke in the shower when hteres no water... just throw some pillows and hotbox that bitch

11. Bubble bath+scented candles+bong+dank ass weed=A FUCKIN' GOOD TIME!

12. Make sure to use hot water in the shower and turn the fan on if you have one. I would put wet towel at the bottom of the door. The only time I forgot to use the towel was the time I got caught.

13. sink to the floor lol? how much are you smoking in there?!

14. Yeah there is a fan in the bathroom.

Gonna put a towel at the bottom of the door.
    Blow smoke into the fan on the ceiling (keeps glass from fogging).
    Fabreeze the towel and everywhere else.
    Pop in the nice hot shower.
    Get out rinse off and wait for a friend to get over in a few hours to smoke another bowl.

15. alot... i have apix... i meant to take a milkshot... it was avideo of me staring into space with floyd playing.... naked... somereason idk!! iwas bakeddd just a mist of smoke..

16. Naked huh? Hmm...best I crossexamine that video. :p

17. do you guys think it would be ok if I didnt turn on my fan because its loud and someone would know somethings up. Would it stink it up if I put the wet towel there and blew into the vent?

18. dude you should be fine. Ive smoked in the bathroom before and never got caught. Just have the vent on, have a towell on the door, and posibly have the shower running part of the way through the session.then ust febreeze a bit when your done

19. lol u cant see anything.... hahaha but its funny as shit!! .. for somereason i was wearing a wolf mask... id ont rembmer buying it or putting it on... or taking it off....

20. [​IMG]
    hahahah
    i dont know how that happend... why is there a lighter in my mout.... why am i holding a jar of nug????

also here is that nug macro'd

[​IMG]