Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the shower

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pot4fun, Jan 11, 2014.

1. i know smoking in the shower or taking a shower while high (or bath) is controversial. but personally nothing feels better than being baked in the shower, daydreaming and the water feels awesome when high. some people think that it makes you sober up faster though, some say it gets them higher. what do you think?

2. Sober how? From the heat or the water? Because swimming high is one of my favorite things to do. Taking a shower high is ok, it just seems like a lot of work, haha. Taking a bath high is nice. If it kills your buzz, just smoke more.

3. I think doing anything high might be better.. Writing this post was more fun because I am high. The same should be applicable to taking a shower. :bongin:

4. i guess from the water, i would imagine swimming high would make you sober up just because of the water constantly splashing in your face and you need to be more alert, but exercising in general is supposed to make you higher.

5. I love taking hot showers while high, also gets the pot smell off of ya

6. Cold shower would sober anyone up. Warm-hot showers while baked is personally like cloud 9 for me.

7. I have to be over a certain threshold. If I'm only a little high and I step in the shower, I know I'm stepping out sober. However, if I go in there with my head in the clouds, then I'm deffo still gonna be there for a while afterwards, and it's a great shower. Definitely the best in the morning though, love me some wake n bakes.

8. I love waking up in the morning and rolling a fat joint and smoking it while having a shower. I leave it on the metal shampoo holder thingo to keep it dry between hits! Walk in the shower sober come out high hahaha!

9. I've been having this routine as of late where every time I take a shower I smoke kief out of my bowl with a screen before. I don't know why I didn't realize this sooner... I get pretty stonedIG: Chief_THC

10. it is one of my favourite things!, put some music on, have a shower, the smell is amazing it seems to condense with the water vapour or something, everything about it is great.

11. I usually feel pretty sober after I take a shower baked. Never been able to smoke in the shower cuz I moved right out of my parent's house into a dorm :(

12. Smoking in the shower is a must do experience, specially with sgt. Pepper's album playing on the background. Have to at least try it once with indica and sativa.

13. I take a sober shower in the morning before work and a high as balls shower after I work out at night.

what makes it controversial?

seems pretty straight forward to me..

15. Nothing more relaxing then having a warm bath few doobies and some decent music!

16. #16 Pot4fun, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    controversial topic.  it means people have disagreeing opinions

i wasn't asking for the definition of controversial.

i was just wondering what makes the topic so controversial in your opinion.

18. And besides, by that definition ALL topics are controversial.

How does one keep a joint lit in the shower? :confused:

19. Lol i love hot ass showers while baked......ill just chill in their like........"whats up"

20. its not my opinion that the topic is controversial... what makes it controversial is the definition of controversial, many people have different varied opinions. i think you might be confused lol