Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the shower

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by samuelmgm, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Hey guys

I'm a pretty new toker. Started a couple of months ago, and I either go smoke outside (only when It's day, because the door makes a lot of noise) or in the garage. To be honest, this doesn't really please me. I would prefer to smoke in my room, without too much preparation. Unfortunately, the ceiling in the basement is not finished, so the smoke and odour would probably go to the rest of the house. But, in my washroom, I have a shower that seems to be pretty "isolated" or whatever. The only opening is at the top, which I could cover with a towel. So I was wondering, would it be safe to smoke there? Or would the smell move to the other parts of the house? Would I need to actually take my shower while tokin' it? Thanks.

Oh and it would be a joint, not a bong. Still need to get one of those haha.

Attached Files:

2. lol, still living with your parents? With a bong, you wouldn't need to turn the shower on. Just take small, controlled hits and break the smoke up with your hands and you will have no problems. However, NEVER smoke a joint inside without the shower on. The smoke coming out of the joint is hot and unfiltered, so it WILL stink the place up. Furthermore, joints are a mess, so I would just consider buying a bubbler if I were you

3. One day when every ones out try it then walk around your house and see if you can smell it

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Just go outside and have peace of mind.

5. yea deff don't smoke a doobie in your shower, or in your house at all for that matter if smell is an issue. if you dont have cash right now for a piece you can make an apple bowl to try out in your shower?

6. just something about chilling in a bathroom or steam room where its all steamy is so peaceful to me i dont know why  

7. No. Don't smoke spliffs indoors, of course they can smell it, if they're uninformed they might not recognise the faint smell of a bong, but a biiiiig phfaat d00b can always be detected by smell because it lingers. Just get a bong and blow it out the window, I got away with it for years before I just told them I smoked, they got over it and life is better/easier.

8. it probably wouldn't work lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. use a one hitter and blow out the window and you will be fine.

10. Worst idea it won't be a good expierence

11. Dude I smoke I'm the shower every morning pretty much, when my dad isn't home cuz he goes to work early. But, the other night, he was home, and I smoked in the shower and he didn't smell a thing, cuz of the steam, and I had the fan on and a window. The steam itself should be able to neutralize the weed odor, seeing as how you didn't mention a window. If you have a fan, turn it on to help.

12. Yea man go outside. It's not even worth risking it

Sent from my iBlunt using Grasscity Forum mobile app