Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in the school bathroom ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chumbing, Sep 12, 2009.

1. if ur really hell bent on being high at school blaze before school or just ditch lunch or a class or two and toke up in some woods or something but dont bring it with u to school its just not worth it

2. Honestly smoking in school isn't even worth it. The best you could do is bring a vape, such as Da Kube or the MFLB. Otherwise, smoke a few bowls before class or wait until after school with friends.

3. I guess its not a bad idea if you're doing it in a COLLEGE bathroom, but in a high school bathroom... well, not to be age police, but you shouldn't be here in the first place. Not only that, but smoking in the high school bathroom is a good way to get caught unless you're going to high school in some ghetto inner-city location.

4. bro im 19 and still in high school

5. Scratch my post. Why the fuck are we even posting in a thread from 2009? Anything we have to say here isn't even relevant anymore.

6. And you are how in what grade? :rolleyes:

7. he could be a senior

8. Haha I did this on a school trip. Fun times. Scary, but fun!

9. Ive never even considered smoking in a school bathroom

10. Used to do it once in a while; but that was when I was young and ignorant. Just smoke before school and don't bring anything inside; not worth getting caught at allll

11. Ya man Ive had some great experiences getting high at school. Hitting those capped bowls and holding it in as long as possible blowing thru a sploof out into a vent. Damn I musta smoked at least 20x in school.

All super fun smoking with and without friends but its always better outside of school obviously. Plus school is a buzzkill

If ever u do u do it be careful as fuck!!!!

12. that's pwopaa nawwty

13. A buddy of mine smoked in shop class by a machine that had a ventilation system. He forgot to open the vent lmao got busted. Principal called me in office to question me cause he was telling me about it in shop class. I just said I didn't smoke anything why am I in here

Oh and I denied my friend saying anything to me. Someone in our class snitched.

Buddy was stupid

14. Nope but my buddies been doing it every day this semester and has only almost been caught once lol

15. Why would you wanna smoke where you shit?

16. Prob been said 5 pages before me but your a moron.

Good way to get caught, get charges, and go to rehab especially if your in a non MMJ state .....

If your really desperate to get baked during school i suggest you f'in smoke before class dude....

Or if you do not have time bring some nice brownies to school with you. Easy to make and you can eat it in class while taking your test....or notes....or w.e

17. Not a good way to smoke... Its really not that hard to toke b4 you leave home/smoke joint/ blaze near school. Your asking to get caught, especially with all the cameras schools have now

18. I don't know if you're talking about high school or not but I used to smoke in the dorm bathrooms at college pretty often after I got busted in my room. Pretty chill I'd just go down a couple floors, blaze in a shower stall and then bounce up to my room.

19. You're fucking ageist as hell dude. That's not cool.QUOTE="420.4.LYF, post: 5588643, member: 186586"]Well how he asks it makes him sound like a complete freshmen..
    BAN!
    We need to crack down on under 18 smokers on here.[/QUOTE]
    r

20. Most people are 18 by 12th grade or in college.