Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in the school bathroom ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chumbing, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Don't smoke in school man, not a good idea. Work now, play later brother. I use to smoke dope in college man, didn't work out so well. You can't get loans or shit with a marijuana felony... whack shit bro.

2. you smoked herion in college? howd that work out? hahah

3. exactly. would never work in my school, we have a damn large teacher:student ratio. I can see how lurking in your locker and hitting a pipe once or twice would be easy in a big school would be fairly easy to accomplish, it would never happen in my school. And yes, I'm 18.

4. stupid shit dude best way to get caught. not even worth it.

5. I'm at a total loss too... I don't understand how someone has no problem smoking an illegal substance, but thinks there is something wrong with posting on GC when you're 16.....:confused: (I'm 20 btw)

As for your question, it's always a better idea to do it anywhere but inside the school. The smartest option is to wait until you get home until you smoke. You'll have a lot less paranoia, be able to have more fun with your buzz, and you'll have something to look forward to after school.

If you do feel the overwhelming need to smoke at school, try going to your car, or in the woods outside... anywhere but in the bathroom where a teacher could walk in at any second:eek:. Locking the door or having someone guard it just makes you look sketchy.

Get high, not caught.

6. not smack, dope, weed man.

7. Because if anything were to happen to underage members because of something they found on GC, parents would probably come a-suin'. There's probably lots of reasons, but that's the most logical one that pretty much anyone can figure out on their own.

8. I smoke in the bathrooms, my school is pretty much an outside school so when you walk out your outside. Before calsses and at lunch, when teachers are suppose to teach, me and my friends smoked 3 bowls of some regular dank once and we were so fucked up I lost one of them and was trying to determine if I was in a forest since lunch is outside, my school is a smokers paradise!!

9. This is relevant to the topic:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxdkF0QnEQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxdkF0QnEQ[/ame]

10. I smoke in my schools bathroom everyday every period. lol only got caught once,

11. I'll be frank...You sir are a DUMBASS. I have a couple buddies who thought this was a good idea. Needless to say they got caught. One of them manned up and took the blame for the pipe and weed and he got expelled, got tickets, and can no longer go to school anywhere in my area. The other got kicked out of school also, got a ticket for having a controlled substance on school grounds and can no longer go to that school. So by all means if you wanna really fuck up your life keep chiefin in the school bathroom...

12. We dared this kid in class who'd do anything to take a hit right in the classroom. So he goes kind of under his desk when the teacher isn't looking, take a small hit and puts his head down on the desk.

You could see bits of smoke just rising underneath him ahahaha.

13. #73 Dimerolle7, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    hey bro u can but dont get od with it u know dont start getting excited if u feel like ur starting to enjoy it too much just fuck off.

Basically what i like to do is either smoke before the bus or bring a j to school try not to bring any pieces to school really man unless u hide them outside and then dispose of them. And smoke it the safest spot of a stairwell people dont really use or find a dl spot.

I have smoked MANY times in my school bathroom a teacher even walked in while i was smoking once! i know cus i saw his shoes. I was like oh fuck trying to suck all the tiny trails of smoke out of the air thats past the toilet wall level. I like to blow my smoke str8 into the toilet in between my legs so by the time it reaches up top its thin air. also bro if someone catches u in the bathroom all u gotta do is eat the joint lol! or throw it in the toilet the doors fucking locked for gods sake u got all the time in the world. oh and remember to ash that joint before u swallow it!

IM READING ALL THESE POSTS NOW SAYING DONT DO IT IN THE BATHROOM BUT IMO THATS THE SAFEST PLACE U CAN JUST DITCH THE JOINT IN THE TOILET AND FLUSH IF THERES A SMELL SAY U DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS IT WAS PROBABBLY SOMEONE BEFORE U.

DONT HAVE ANY WEED ON U OR A BOWL MAN ITS SCHOOL U DONT NEED TO GO THAT OD JUST BRING A J AND BE HAPPY.

14. Ill be honest, kinda pissed off at how pointless threads from 2009 and shit get bumped up.

15. back in HS i used to do this shit all the time in between classes take a few hits and zero the smoke do it out in the parking lot hell even in class and blew it into my bookbag... untill a kid snitched on me and i had to go to court and got probation for a year. school and weed dont mix either burn before school or after but NEVER bring it to school. Besides u need to be concentrating on ur work

16. What the fuck happened when he snitched? what a teacher came to the bathroom and said what r u doing in there? throw the fucking joint in the toilet and say u dont know.

17. no someone submitted an anonmouys report saying that i had weed on me in school and they came to my class pulled me out and searched me

18. yeah man i feel for u dawg, thats what im sayin tho dont bring shit to school

i guess u could hide/bury the j outside somewhere and pick it up when u wanna toke and just go straight to da b room

19. never smoke at school and never use a joint when trying to steath smoke lol back in those days i had a nice little one hitter that didnt let out any smoke and in between classes id hit it and hold in all the smoke till it was gone then get out of the bathroom and straight to class fast as possible not saying u should do this tho school and weed are a bad combination

20. Doesn't seem worth the risk. Go to a car or something if u really want to smoke in school..