Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in the school bathroom ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chumbing, Sep 12, 2009.

1. This has got to be the easiest ways to get caught. The only thing stupider would be smoking in front of a police station which Im sure you will do if you havent already.:rolleyes:

2. once me and my good friend ashley smoked out the orchestra's locker room while they were gone it was fuckin awesome

3. A few years back these two girls smoked in the school bathroom before class started. In a public school you might be able to get away with it, but my highschool only had around 70 kids in it. So, when they smoked you could smell it practically throughout the whole school. They got off really lucky, though,'cause the teachers actually found the weed in their lockers but they only got suspended for five days.

4. Did it almostl weekly in my freshman and sophmore years but I smartened up my last two years and just brought edibles like someone said.

5. i was going to try it in my old high school cuz they didnt have smoke detoctors but one day during lunch i was leavin to go get something to eat and as i got in the hall where the door is it smelled like bud the whole hall stunk i had to go in the bathroom and tell the guys to hurry up and leave cuz they definatly were goin to get caught if they stayed longer

6. i just go out to my truck on my study halls. we have an open campus so if seniors want we can leave whenever we got a free period. the only time i ever see cops at our schools is if there is a bomb threat so its pretty relaxed. and just recently our town police got kicked out of their station so now they operate out of a trailer behind the firehouse its quite rediculous if you ask me.

7. You should NEVER bring marijuana too school. or smoke on school grounds.
    its just a stupid attempt at risking the inevitable. Education 1st, Job second, marijuana last.

I know yeah being at school can be fun. DONT smoke during school. Smoke in the morning before you leave the house. Not in the car. when you get there. you dont want to risk the chance to be caught. Follow the laws. and DONT be stupid kids.

Soon you will be back on here saying 'got arrested, got caught smoking in the school bathroom."

So be a responsible smoker and separate school and marijuana

8. That is by far the dumbest shit I have ever heard!

9. Yeah, don't smoke in the bathroom, smoke at lunch if you like, but not the bathroom. That's just screaming for you to get caught.

10. Horrible idea. That's really all that needs to be said.

11. my friend got caught doing this, don't do it. i once had some bud on me and i was scaling out a dub in the bathroom stall and people walking into the bathroom could smell it. so im assuming it would be much worse if i was actually smoking it.

12. i did a couple times... id have a pre packed bowl in my pocket, go to the bathroom during class so its empty, so into the stall, put eyedrops in, take out bowl and rip till its cashed, put cash in toilet and flush, then walk out of bathroom and chew a piece of gum/drink somthing

13. the school i went to for my freshmen year was a bad school , there was a bathroom with a broken fire alarm, we would always hot box it everytime me and my boys had bud, even if we didnt blazed it would always smell like weed cause everyone smokes in that little room. good times:)

14. Never tried that. Sounds pretty dumb.

15. i done it plenty of times and never got caught. i was a sketch ass too i used to lock the fuckin door on the bathroom and have kids bangin on it and shit while i was just in there tokin up fat hahahah good times. by the way i wouldnt condone smoking on school grounds.

16. About four mexicans at my school got caught doing that last year. I've never done it in an indoor bathroom, though I have in an outdoor facility by the soccer field. The top few feet of the wall were fenced so the smoke just vented out.

17. i used to smoke in the bathrooms at school during lunch, nutrition, and class. now i hear theyve cracked down.

18. there are probably way better places to go then the bathroom, do some exploring.

our school had some good secret rooms in far places that nobody ever went in, we'd go in there and rip a bowl real quick. OR we'd usually go outside to this one side of the school where there were no windows. or just leave for the day.

Teachers go in the bathroom all the time, i got caught smoking a cig in there the first time i tried. $300 fine and 2 weeks 6 AM detention for a cig..

19. I smoked a joint in the school bathroom once in grade 10. Had to puff fast and had a friend guard the door LMFAO

20. Ive done it plenty of time times but one time with my friend and he got caught becasue someone snitched about smell and we were the last 2 out the b-room at the time, they couldnt see me because of my skin color lmao all they knew was i had a patriots jersey on. I would only do it if your sure you cant get caught but insstead to be safe bring edibles ! Its just a bad idea and not worth the risk imo I usually would be worried about people knowing Im high and it felt like everyone was starring at me and my eyes just felt soooooo heavy like I had bags under them.