Smoking in the Nude...in the School Bathroom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pizza_n_boges, Apr 5, 2010.

1. So my boy Peedawg n I was rollin down the escalators when we smell some of thee ole' stanky stanky danky danky. We was comin from the 7th flo to the 5th and errrrraaaaybody around us was whiffin da stench n tellin dey peeps "yo u smell that?" "WAS THAT YOU!? HAHA" it smell like a mothafucka up in there!

pee dawg decides he gotta take a leak so I go with him to the bathroom where it reeks more and more and more and when we open the bathroom door you just get hit by a dragon puff of smoke i mean this was eragon and saphira fucking motherload of smoke, shit i got contact buzz ma *****.

Den we look who in the bathroom n we laughin cuz its funny and we hear the kiddo takin bigass bong rips like the bic lighter nd the fwrwfrwfrwfrwfrw of the water! but DEN WE SEE

ALL HIS CLOTHES ON THE FLOOR

I DONT MEAN SHIRT AND PANTS IM TALKIN BOUT THE WHOLE SHEBAZZZZZ DEY WAS UNDERPANTS DOWN THERE

EVEN HIS SOCKS

AND HE JUST STANDING THERE IN THE STALL PROLLY NAKED LIKE:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

Wtf gc? Should I confront him about this weird behavior? ANd it smelled so bad he must've smoked AT LEAST an eighth in there by himself, but probably as much as half a zip!:smoking::smoking::smoking:

:confused::confused::confused:

2. muh ballZ HanG lowWwWw, Pooot DEMZZ iN yooo mouF 4Fo Me3E? =p

3. Maybe he didn't want the smell to get onto his clothes. Lmao.

But seriously, you need Hooked on Phonics.

4. Fixed

5. You've never heard of Hooked on Phonics?

6. Dude don't be so goddam racist. Clearly the kid doesn't speak proper english. And yeah he could be black. Therefore, because he does not speak proper english he needs hooked on phonics.

If he is black, and thus does speak the dialect colloquially (and imo derogatory) known as ebonics, then why the fuck would he need something called hooked on ebonics. Clearly he already is, why would he need that.

You're comment was entirely unnecessary.

To the OP, I just wouldn't talk to this kid much. I mean if you're hitting a bong at school in the bathroom while you're naked, you probably have enough problems.

7. Fucking
    Epic
    Man
    I want what that guy is smokin lol :D

8. Ye bommer9 I feel u if he doin da reef wifout hi undies dats just crazy man i aint accociatin wit no cats like dat. I feel fo him 2 tho he prolly got a hard life n shit to be stankin up an eighth instead of goin 2 class.

and na yo i talk mad sofistikated check my comments in th ehitler thread dis just how i revert back 2 my regular street speak wen im blazin

9. I smoke naked all the time, but in the school bathroom? damn, that's deep.

10. You shouldn't type when you're blazing if it comes out like that. It just looks retarded

11. #13 pizza_n_boges, Apr 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2010
    go The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters

12. Haha good post. Don't care about the way you type, I couldstill read it fine, not a problem at all. Hahahaha I laughed so hard when you said your friends name is peedawg. It probably has to do with the letter P but for some reason I'm blazed and I thought it meant peedawg as in urinecanine and I laughed so damn hard.

13. #15 EvoMan454, Apr 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2010
    Your ignorance makes me laugh. I was just telling you the truth... Oh I forgot, people can't handle the truth. Learn how to type, then insult me.

14. AHhhh! This thread OWNS especially if your aware of the genuine level of intelligence of the OP.

15. buzz killington?

16. I mean no disrespect on the way you type, but I have a genuine question. It would take me at least 2 hours to type that message the way you typed it. Did you learn to type that way? Does it take you longer to type out a message that way, versus using the more universally excepted form of English? Or vice versa?

You said you only type that way when your blazed, so I'm going to go ahead and assume that it doesn't take you very long. But still, I would love an answer.