Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the house

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Chupo69, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Hey everybody i wanted to smoke my new G-Pen Really badly..
    If i run the shower and blow it out of the window will it smell after a long shower and the window cracked ?

2. No you'll be fine, you don't even need to do that. We have the cloud pen and they're great for not smelling. There may be a faint smell for a second or two but nothing you would notice.

ok...let's just say it...A KID is worried his parents or other authority will smell pot in THEIR house and get mad...there, it's said.

solution = MOVE OUT or get permission to have pot in their home.

4. I take it this isn't related to medical marijuana usage and applications?

5. You know, you don't HAVE to make a douchey remark to everyone who asks something in this forum...if you really enjoy it that much then go right ahead but you seem to feel as if you are obligated to.