Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the garage?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MONSTA, Jun 4, 2011.

1. I was wondering if i smoke in the garage(with the door closed) will it smell in the mourning? thats like 8 hours.

2. Maybe...Maybe not...Only one way to find out.

3. Buy some spray if you're that worried. I'd imagine you have a door leading outside from the garage, just leave it cracked.

4. Dude you have to just keep the garage door cracked and then once your done just open the garage. I used to smoke there all the time.

5. just open it afterwords and you might be fine. or your parents could smell it right away and come down and whoop your ass for smoking the devils weed. we dont know, its your garage :smoke:

6. You should be fine. I always smoke with the garage door open a little. When I wake up in the morning it doesn't smell like weed at all.

7. you should be fine, I smoke in my room every once in awhile and as long as I leave my window open it doesn't smell after an hour or two.

8. the smell will go away in 1-2 hours, i smoke in my room with the windows closed and thats the usual time it goes away

9. no,it only lingers for about 2 hours,and if you really want to hide the smell just make a sploof

10. spray ozium

11. it should just get a small fan to blow around the air and u will be cool

12. having a fan on would be too noisy if his rents are home prolly,a sploof is the quietest and best option imo,smokebuddies work good too

13. The only way I could see it smelling is if you smoked some blunts in there

14. u should be good in 8 hrs!! jus crack the door so the smell could leave faster

15. hell yeah they do,the blunt wraps just stink everything up for ages even with a window open and after you spray perfume and febreeze in there

16. true dat... always smells like some1 was smokin a black n mild

17. No.

You'll be good if you leave a door cracked/spray ozium.

18. idk what kind of wrap your using but whenever i roll something it always stinks no matter what i spray in there

19. Hey, It Really depends how much you smoke, what you smoke out of,and size of garage and the air flow.

In your case you are ok. it only takes like 1 hour to get the smell out of my room with no windows opened but females say it takes more like 2 hours WHY DO THEY GET TO SMELL STUFF BETTER LOL:mad:

would s
    Would- smoke out of a glass pipe
    would- put the bowl out with a quarter ever hit
    would- get a real spoof(or atleast make a bullshit one if you start smoking in a place with a actually risk of getting caught from smell they help a little i find)

wouldn't s
    wouldn't smoke blunts or joints

Don't know if this is true never smoked regs out of a vap i heard somewhere that vap hits with regs don't smell idk sounds like a cool story tho mabey someone could clear that one out:cool:

Take care hopeful this helps you or someone else

20. I used to blow the smoke out the vents in the floor that lead outside...