Smoking in the garage

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by genaro707, Jan 17, 2011.

1. I live with my family and i move out to the garage so my room is now the garage. I got caught smoking like five times and i don't want to get caught again. Ever one in my house knows how weed smells like. So do you think i can smoke with out getting caught, im going to get a Portable Vaporizer Vape2Go, im going to leave a candle on all the time, Fan on maybe and use a toilet paper thing with bounce sheets in it. Is there any more thing i can do thanks:smoke:

2. Don't use marijuana near your house, and you won't get caught.

/Thread.

3. I smoke in my backyard.

4. Dude I have smoked in my grandparents houses many times and never got caught.Don't be stupid and you want get caught.

5. if your getting a vape then you dont need to make a sploof (the thing with the dryer sheets) a good vape should produce minimal smell
    I suggest the mflb i vape with it everyday and have never been caught even though people bolt into my room while in use

6. same here grandma just walked in after a hit and had NO CLUE :) Its awesome. im so baked 2

7. if your in the garage whats stopping you to step outside your garage to toke it up a few times and walk back in..
    get some fabreeze and a good smelling candle

8. Dont smoke in your parents house its not your house dont be a punk. But if you are get a smoke buddy ;)

9. Not smoking hes vaping:D
    Jk but i agree dont use in your parents house if you really want cant you open the garage and smoke outside? Especially if you have windows in the garage just open em up.

10. Just be carefull buddy you got caught 5 times