Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the Garage

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GZAGenious, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Hello, im not a new toker but i have a newbie question.

I normally smoke in the garage when the rents go to sleep, but i normally leave the doors open. Well, the doors make noise and its super cold here right now...for you guys who have done it if i smoke in the garage with the doors closed overnight will it still smell in the mourning? or should over night be enough time to air it out?

Thanks

2. it will not smell on the morning, trust me. I have hotboxed my closet and I live in a clean ass new smelling house and it did not smell in the morning and my mom even went in there

3. Everyones garage is different but the only thing that really matters is getting all of the smoke out. The more smoke you let blow out the garage and not in, the better chance you have of not smelling up the place.

I know what you mean though, winter sucks ass!

4. yeah i smoke on back porch and never get busted.

5. Cold air is good for putting the smell out, assuming you don't have a heated garage.

Ideally you want the smoke to get out of the garage somehow, but it isn't the worst thing in the world if you just let it float to the top and chill. The cold air should neutralize it some.

6. dude just bring a comfty chair in your backyard put on warm clothe so you can stay warm. Or just smoke in your room and leave your window open it wont smell. If you still wanna smoke in the garage it wont smell in the morning just try to blow the smoke in the directions of your door.

7. it's all about the time between your smoking and when you think your parents will be in the garage next. I usually smoke in my garage at 12am and its gone by the time my parents wake up at 6. It usually takes about a solid 4 hours to dissipate the glorious stench of weed.

8. I cannot reccomend a window fan enough.

9. cool thanks guys

and ya about the window fan i have one in my dorm at college, works like magic