Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the garage?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tyler369, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Ok so, I've been smoking out in my backyard alot lately but Im afraid of the neighbours catching on. My question is if I smoke in my garage, which is fairly large ( I think it's 20x24) with a concrete floor and I run my snowmobile (2-stroke) right after I smoke, will the smell of pot linger or will it be covered up by the exhaust from the snowmobile?

2. ...just open the garage after you're done...

3. Exactly just open the garage and let that bitch air out. We do it all the time at my buddy's crib.

4. For real. Ain't nobody care about you smoking.

5. Don't run it in a closed space.... carbon monoxide. Don't be a jackass.

6. Smoke outside. Fuck ya neighbors. But seriously I get paranoid about my neighbors to. Just dont be visible and your good.

Or smoke in the garage but air it out after like everyone said. No snowmobile necessary.

7. Do you actually think I don't know that?

8. Your neighbors probably dont care lol.

9. relax. He didn't mean to insult you.
    Besides, there's tons of people on the internet who don't.

10. :laughing: Jesus Kid...
    [​IMG]

11. i recently switched from my backyard to my garage (live next door to a cop lol) as long as nobody is gonna be in the garage for 20 minutes after you're done it's fine. garages are not as air-tight and insulated as interior rooms, so the smell goes away faster. i wouldn't even worry about the snowmobile. this coming from a guy who's usually super concerned about smell. objectively i can tell you that a large garage without much fabric in it will not smell shortly after smoking in it. blow the smoke up to the rafters as well. and don't smoke j's or blunts, they make too much extra smoke. you could always open the garage door after you toke too.

12. I used to smoke in my garage all the time. You shouldn't have a problem.

13. I smoke in my garage all the time, joints, bongs, everything. It usually lingers around for maybe 10 minutes to an hour depending if you leave a door open.

14. A little fun fact. Garage actually is Latin and means "go-rage" you're actually upholding a very proud tradition.

15. Operation smoke weed in the garage: Success :)