Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the cold!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Michener, Jan 16, 2009.

1. My stoner friends and I absolutley detest the winter. We all live with our parents and non of them are pro bud so smoking indoors isn't an option. Thankfully a couple of us have our own vehicles so it provides some protection from the frigid temperatures, but leaving your car running while you blaze is expensive among other things.I'm at work right now and all I want to do is go out for a toke but it's -30 and it hurts just to be out there.Any other blades out there feel my pain?Does anyone have any tips/tricks to stay warm?

2. Fuck mang, where do you live? Leaving your vehicle running for 10 minutes aint expensive, just toke in there. Its really not that complicated.

3. yeah I just came in from like -10 degree weather.. its fucking terrible I get all afraid I'm going to get frostbite or something lol

4. Smokin in the cold can be fun...but I dunno about -30 haha.

Smoke inside, just open a window. Make sure when you blow out of the window that you exhale upwards and close to the top of the window. That way the smoke smoke wont come back in...if you do it right :p

5. as posted here before, buy gas mask canisters. they absorb all smoke

6. I have the same problem, but my bedroom is in the bacement and there is no air ventleation, saving up for a vaporizor so i can use that.

7. Leaving a car idling while you smoke will cost next to nothing. Don't even trip.

I'm up at school in northern California and it's colder than what I'm used to... we need to bundle up to smoke blunts outside at night but I'm bitching about like weather in the 30s here, not -10 :p

8. Yes i have the same problem, i'm in new york but its not anywhere near -30. maybe -10 to -15

9. LOL, we have a high of 43 today. But it is super foggy.

10. i feel your pain

it's -56 right now and we just smoked a doob on my backstep
    OUCH

11. SMOKING IN THE WINTER IS HOW WE DO IN CANADA

ITS -30 outside!

-22 ferheit for you americans.

bringing my bubbler outside to get my Wake n bake on....

12. lol sry 4 double post, but yeah i CANT open my window to smoke in my room thats why im going outside, my window is frozen shut

13. It's -25C here and there is no way in hell I'm leaving my house, the roads are horrible, too.

Fortunately, I don't have to leave my house to smoke.

Global warming my ass.

14. I feel yeah man, smoking in the cold is horrible, especially when weather is at -40 ( today), one of my buddies dads is cool with us tokin' up in there house so we go there most of the time, but when we don't have that option we usually go to the car and freeze or asses off, but hey, its worth the high :smoking:.
    Especially when you get to the warm and your high kicks in even more, i love it
    when that happens :rolleyes:

15. Smoking in the cold is no joke, I hate it. It's freezing right now in PA... probably 9-10 degrees right now. I can't even get high when I smoke in the cold.

16. i live with my parents and i smoke in my room but i blow the smoke into a doob tube and i does'nt smell. But this is just for using a bong, because other things burn freely

17. haha yeah bro.
    I know what you mean.
    Its like -45 right now.
    When you smoke in the cold it never really feels like you get that high, until you go somewhere warm and chill.

18. whats winter?:p

19. I love smoking in the cold because the high hits me when i get inside!