Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in the cold weather

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VBSmokes420, Dec 4, 2010.

1. so i was smoking today and noticed my throat got really dry cause the cold. it made me cough alot more too. does this happen to anyone else? alot of my friends are fine with the cold weather.

2. eh I'm not sure. Are you smoking outside? I haven't smoked outside I've just smoked in my car and house with windows cracked. I'd say that if I was to smoke outside my throat would probably get dry, too

3. yes i do smoke outside. i seem to cough my lungs out when my friends are just smoking like normal.

4. im not sure man i smoked in the cold before too its nothing different i kind of like when my nose gets cold baked i feel like its being cleaned out lmao

5. man i dont know maybe it's just sucky life
    i was coughin so bad today while smoking in my car with windows down in like 15 degree weather i guess you just gotta deal

6. Smoking in the cold is THE WORST!... It completely ruins my high.... Alot of people like have agreed with me on that too.. I feel like smoking in the cold is a waste of weed... Unless you're really bundled up.

7. I notice the opposite. The cold air tends to make the hit lighter and cools off my throat. What temp is it outside where you're at?

8. never noticed it here..i do notice that outside in the cold you can see the smoke much more clearly though because it mixes with your breath which you can see.

9. Same here man,I like the cold weather I just dress warm depending on the temperture and put a hat on and you should be fine.

10. Its like high 50s to high 20s farenheit.... Right now it is 37F outside

11. I hate smoking outside its so cold thats why I love my vape

12. Does the vaporizer make your house smell? I was going to get one but im lackin on cash.

13. the temp doesnt bother my body temperature just really dries out my throat.

14. Nope :D Best decision ever, other than to start smoking. And if you're seriously considering one, save up and get a good one, don't cheap out. I have a Da Buddha and its a great value, it's already paid for itself in money I've saved from using less weed.

15. I don't have that problem. But I don't feel as high when I'm cold, then once I'm warmed up I'm like :eek:

16. i used magic flight man it leaves a little odor in a small place. packing the bowls is what smells the most

but i smoked mflb in my basement its kind of cool and nobody smelled anything. hell you can probably use it in a restroom stall nobody would know