Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the car?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiefBuddha, Nov 24, 2011.

1. why joints only?

2. Joints or blunts. Cause you can toss that shit or after your done you don't have to worry about getting pulled over cause if you do you don't have anything on you. :smoke: smoke upppppp

3. I rarely toke in my ride, but when i do, i only roll 2 joints and bring water just in case i have to swallow it, (chewing, would be stupid because the smelly ass breath and nugs that are jammed between my teeth).

Otherwise i'll just take a couple bong rips and hit the road. I'm an overly conscious driver because my fear of "accident-related drug tests"

4. It's risky but when me and my friends cruise and smoke we use a glass bubbler. Come to think of it, we usually bring a bag of at least 5 grams. Dumb. Anyway, we've had some close calls over the years, including one time being followed by the military police, but we haven't had any problems.

5. i don't smoke while i drive, i only smoke in the car when i'm not at home and the car is not moving for a few hours(like when my ex would go shopping)

as for getting pulled over and having stuff on me....i'm in my legal rights to have buds on me, not sure about the used paraphernalia tho.

6. Whenever I smoke and drive/ride I always make sure to have a drink and pre-roll the blunts/joints and NEVER bring more than I am going to smoke/be able to eat if pulled over. The most important rule when the cops pull you over and ask if there's anything in the car is a calm yet firm "No!". Cops can tell you're hiding something by the way you talk/act just keep your composure and you'll be fine.

I've gotten away with being pulled over with mass beer (everyone in the car was underage), and weed.

7. Anyone that chooses a paraphernalia charge over ditching a bowl is a dope.

But then again, this is comming from a guy that drives around with his WS double bubbler.

8. i'm more curious as to what people have against parking and smoking. me and my buddies have a couple spots scoped out around our school that we've used for quite a while, just random parking lots and what not, but we've never had a problem. just gotta stay alert i guess.

and as far as smoking when driving, when i do that i usually just empty out a cig and stuff the cig with weed. looks a lot less suspicious, as many people smoke cigs in their car... and if you ever get pulled over and your car reeks of bud, light up a cig. no questions asked.

9. i really wish that this wouldnt be as risky as it is. i mean i would drive literally 30 seconds from my house in the parking lot by a woods but theres always something that could get you caught that you have to watch out for. like people calling the cops, people coming up to your car, cops rolling by, if its late at night a cop could ask what your car is doing there, its just too risky.

10. do you leave the filter on the cig?
    also black n milds work wonders for cover smoke