Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shhyoudontknowm, Oct 13, 2009.

1. I technically share my car but im not expecting anyone to use it for atleast 2 weeks probably 3. I was wondering if i got ozium from walmart and a car freshener from gas station what the chances would be that it would smell then after smoking in it tomorrow. This is some fairly strong smelling weed but nothing over whelming.

2. After you're done smoking, febreeze the shit out of it, put any air freshener's you might have up, and keep the windows cracked open all night.

What I do to get the smell out of my car is put an air purifier in there and leave it on over night, that will guaranteed get 100% of the smell out of anything.

3. when i smoke in the car i open up the windows and sometimes go for a cruise on the highway and leave the windows open for a little bit when im done and it never smells car still smells new

4. Whenever I hotbox and leave my windows open when I go to sleep, the next morning it never even smells like the faintest amount of weed.

5. By this do you mean an ionic breeze type thing or glade air freshener

6. Depends... Blunts will smell longer than bowls and bongs...

Dude dont smoke in a car its asking to be caught but the Police.

But if you want to smoke in the car use Bowl or a bong and within 2 days TOPS with ozium you will be fine.

If you dont care about Cig smoke just smoke some cigs in the car and have it overpower the weed smoke.

7. Depends if your going to hotbox it or blaze with the windows down. If windows down your car wont even smell. I took my dads car out when I didn't have a license when he was at the movies and i smoked a bubbler in it. He used it the next morning & didn't say a thing to me.

8. I do it all the time man.
    Just drive around with your windows down after you smoke.
    Then febreeze the shit out of it

9. You dont really need febreeze and you dont really need to leave your windows open when your outta the car..

as long as theres a window cracked while smoking and atleast 20 minutes after the car will be good...

if your gonna buy anything just get a can of axe or some shit...dont overspray..

10. Yeah, after you smoke, just put down the windows as you're driving. The smell goes away.

11. You're
    gonna
    get
    caught.

Smoking weed + driving in a car + it being night time = Police pulling you over.
    Unless you live in a butt fuck hick town, I'd never do that again.