Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the car?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rev612, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Hey I realize there are hundreds of these type of threads but I still have a question.

I use a small spoon glass pipe and take a few hits in my car every now and then. What are some ways of making the car AND ME smell less burnt?:smoking:

It could become an issue if my parents suddenly smelt some strong odor coming from my car lmao..we literally park next to each other in the driveway..

-rev612

2. Leather wipes for leather, car fresheners... open the windows, don't hotbox, take off your jacket before you smoke that blunt? smoke death sticks to cover up the smell?:cool:

3. I smoke in my car all the time and it won't even smell in there after only a few hours. Just keep the window cracked when you smoke and blow it out the window. Never use cologne or perfume cause then all it does is mix the smells and make it stronger.

4. should i at least turn on the car and use the fan at max so the smoke goes out? it's also freezing out here lol..

5. what about the cold weather? take off the jacket and now your entire body shrivels up!

6. Go to the gym? :confused:

7. sorry but i forgot to mention im really small hahahaha..i weigh 126lb and am 5" 8' ish..i don't gain weight i promise you..i even drank protein shakes and worked out before..

8. I honestly find the smell to go away after a couple hours even with the windows cracked. Turn on the heater and roll the windows up before you smoke, creating a high pressure inside the car. Then when you smoke crack the window a little and all the air and smoke will be pushed outside to the lower pressure area.
    I wouldn't worry unless someone is gonna be using the car within a few hours after you.

9. Open the window and go for a drive, get a smokebuddy and use Ozium. Pick one or all.

10. Dope answers everyone thanks a lot!!

11. I am going out on a whim and say... do not smoke in the car!

Bam!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uldc1oXpMCE]Dave Chappelle - Gotcha, bitch! (Original Scene) - YouTube[/ame]

12. you need to put on some fat than u can turn that 125 into 150 with little effort, as long as you aren't taking any pharms

in similar news :

what the actual fuck ?

[​IMG]

13. The pipe will be found if the cops pull you over, you can eat the weed, or a joint. But it hasn't stopped me so why would it stop you.:rolleyes:

14. I used to smoke bong while driving my car (dude riding shotgun would hold and light the bowl of course). Would always leave the windows down and the smell would be gone within the hour.
    I don't recommend toking bong on a street with a speed limit below 50 though, you never know where a cop could be lurking or lingering.
    Fuckin' lingerers these days man.. :bongin:

15. right of course I do not plan by getting pulled over or anything..i try to toke up with my pipe at red lights.. just take a quick one hit every couple lights and your good :D

16. smoking at red lights is the most suspicious act you can commit, [​IMG]

17. i think it is so suspicious that its oblivious in the fact that...what else would you be doing at a red light except for driving?