Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the car.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ripcurl15, Sep 1, 2006.

1. I'd like to start smoking in car strictly joints. how can i get it to not smell after and during the session? Any comments can help i'm really high

2. Very simple, box the car, then cruise with all windows rolled down for a few minutes, the smell is gone. You can cover the smell with a nice cigar after session :D

3. what if idont want to smoke anything else in the car

4. Yeah, just go drive around for a while, then if necessary maybe a little febreeze and an air freshener. I think driving around for a bit will do the trick though.

5. For some reason people think weed smells wayyy more than it actually does, roll down the windows and cruise for 10 minutes or so.

6. I dunno, anytime i've used the "just drive with the windows open" technique, it still smells the next day. That scent gets into the fabric and though you may not notice it, others definitely will. For on the go smoking, i'm all about the dugout. It's a bit of a pain to have to keep reloading, but i don't waste any smoke, which means that all that extra smoke isn't blowing around in my car getting in the fabric.

If you do choose to stick with joints, I'd keep a can of ozium for the air and a bottle of febreeze for the fabric!

7. get sum orange ozium... i swear one or two little sprays and ur car will smell like fresh peeled oranges... no herb smell whatso ever... its got the stoner label of a approval.

give it a try.

8. I gotta start by saying, driving and smoking is not a good idea.

if you do, though... hotboxing the car is just dumb. You're not going to get noticably higher, and you're just going to make everything in the car, including yourself, smell like bud.

Roll w/ the windows down and the air on blast, and not recirculating. In highschool i would chainsmoke blunts in my car (w/ cloth seats) and then i'd crack the window just a bit overnight. next morning the smell would be gone.

I invested in an ionic breeze for the cigarette lighter and that works pretty nicely too.

9. I usually smoke a joint when im on my way to work. I just put the windows down and try to blow the smoke out of the window, then a little febreeze when i leave the car and it doesnt smell.

10. i agree about the hotbox not getting you much higher. ive hotboxed numberous times and i never really feel noticably more stoned. usually cause to hotbox you have to smoke alot anyways which gets you fucked

11. thats all fine but while driving i advise the windows up... with them down u got the smell that lingers outside and its perfect bait for getting pulled over... so while driving id leave the windows up and turn on the AC the air will help filter sum of the smoke and someone on the outside wont be able to tell thats theres smoke in the car. jus watever u decide to do... use caution... i beleive thats atleast one thing all of us can agree on:smoking:

12. i usually only smoke my spoon, joints, or blunts in my car but i use some air freshers and i open the sun roof and crack the windows... then i smoke a clove afterwords so it smells like a clove and i get a nice buzz

13. Joints leaves the biggest smell.

14. I say, forget about it. don't stress. just smoke in peace and forget about it.

15. as ur driving have the windows cracked down a little then just blow the smoke out in front of u as u drive and it will get sucked outside, no smell no nothing. have fun

16. A couple minutes of driving with the windows down will do the trick

17. we hotboxed a friends car one day and left the windows down all night and drove around all day the next. about 6pm the next day we got pulled over and the cop could smell it.

we got busted and sent to jail for poss of per. and poss of mj.

18. How do you know he couldn't have smelled the weed that you had on you? I've smoked in cars/rooms plenty of times, and nothing bad has ever happened to me.

19. just box it and then spray axe and roll the windows down

20. heres a fact from a mechanic/chronic joint/cig smoker. smoking with the ac on just lets the smoke smell linger in the ac system, and next time you use it the air smells a little like whatever it was your smoking. just blow it out the window, or do what i do since i dont like driving high, just give yourself an extra 5 minutes to smoke outside the car in the morning when you get to work or when you stop off to get coffe/something to eat