Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the bathtub and blowing out the smoke underwater

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JJmatix, Sep 25, 2009.

1. would that work?

2. what...? get your naked ass back into the bathtube. lol

3. Yes, it is physically possible to blow smoke into water. :wave:

4. now i wanna try it! haha

5. hahahaha.
    yes.

6. would be cool to do in a pool :)

7. make sure you hold your nose

8. Work?? lol work like how?
    Yes it will create bubbles, no it wont mask smell or anything like that.

9. You want to be sitting in a tub of bong water?

10. lol nice username^....thats a interesting question....i wouldnt do that though because u know....ass water..

11. It wont mask any sort of smell whatsoever.

12. pahahahahahhahaha

13. it wont mask the smell and from my experience, swimming/showering/falling in a lake while high instantly kills ur buzz.

14. have you ever farted in a pool or bathtub?

that shit stinks worse!!

15. This.

16. youre crazy. FALLING in def = buzzkill.
    showering or swimming while high=bliss.

17. agreed with showering., def the best feeling ever. feels so good.

18. from time to time in the rare case when i do take a bath,im a shower person but when i take the time to enjoy a relaxing bath ill pull a few bucket hits when im in there with some good relaxing tunes goin,,doesnt taste soapy or anything,works great..lol.

19. Fucking nasty dude

20. hows that nasty when the water is clean,,lol,,its not like im sitting in nasty ass water yet,,draw your water,,pull a couple hits then add your soap and chill high as shit.