Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in the bathroom...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by waterhurley, May 14, 2010.

1. [quote name='waterhurley']ive done the same thing while taking a shit. sometimes im in there for 20 mins so not only is it 'air freshner' but it also passes the time haha

HAHAHAHA, okay well. i've done that too. i just didnt want to admit that,
    but not for 20 minutes. how the hell do guys shit for 20 minutes?
    like seriously? i've never been stonned enough to ask the question, but likeee why does it take THAT long LMAO... oh god.:smoking:

2. it seemed wierd to me the first few times but now its a natural thing. it started with us only having a gram between the 4 of us and wanting to get as high as possible. so i guess that means we had to try tokin in the bathroom.

we split an ipod dock so now we have tunes as well. the blunts we roll usually take 20 mins to smoke so we just sit and chill for 20 mins shooting the shit.

3. There is something vaguely homoerotic about a bunch of guys crowding together in a bathroom and smoking :laughing:

4. 3 guys and a girl... kinky? haha

5. Yeah if you are into 'crossing swords' with other guys :laughing:

6. Wait... they said it was only weird if. . . :eek: .....:bolt: