Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in the bathroom

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ATMDrewski, Sep 10, 2008.

1. alright heres my idea.
    take a waterfall bong to the bathroom.
    fill it and clear it.. [water falls in sink]
    then hold the smoke as long as i can
    when the time comes blow it into the hole in the sink:
    [​IMG]

then wash my hands, spray a little axe or bathroom deoderizer.
    leave the fan on and leave.

now if someone were to walk into the bathroom right after i did this could they smell anything?
    whats your opinion?
    should i take another route to smoke in the bathroom? or add a sploof?

thanks

2. no replys?
    just say thatl work
    or that wont work
    cmon

3. It won't work. That hole just drains into the same spot that the regular drain goes to. Even if you pour a whole bunch of water down the drain I think very little smoke will actually travel down with it.

Just stand on something and blow directly into the fan from a few inches away. Those fans basically always connect to the outside (someone might smell it, but how would they know where it's coming from).

4. perfect replay, and sploof it

5. if i blow into the fan with a spoof, and somebody walks in a few minutes after, will they smell it?

6. Smoke rises because its warmer then all the other air. You may be able to blow it into the hole but it wont go down the drain and if water goes down the drain with smoke in it, the smoke may get pushed up. Ceiling vent is the best idea and if you are doing it in school it really just depends on what school you go to on whether you will get away with it or not.

7. I'm impressed that you would think of that and then post a pic with diagram. Why the bathroom though? If you were going to try to blow smoke through that hole, could you get a piece of hose and stick it in there? That way you wouldn't have to create a seal over the hole with your lips.

Tell us how it works out though . . . .

8. is you bedroom or outside not an option? half the fun of smoking is the fact that you shout chill when you smoke not be paranoid in a bathroom

9. sounds like a good way to break my nose off a faucet when I'm baked...

10. the reason is my parents are suspicous of my smoking.
    rather than anger them, seeing as they give me a place to stay, i hide it.

so id just do it during the day whenever. or evening

ill give it a shot in the night maybe tonight... no bud right now

11. haha thanks. its actually just a random sink from google images.
    mine is very similar though

12. I Suggest that you just stand a few inches away from the bathroom fan then blow the smoke into that.. It always have worked for me.. Just make sure you have some febreze or oust handy to get rid of any escaped smoke, just leave the fan on and the door cracked and walk out:smoking:

13. Is there a window in the bathroom you can lean out of? That's the absolute best way, in my opinion at least. I've been using this method, and found it works great. You may want some airfreshner just incase some smoke wafts back in, then it's perfect. If anyone asks about the air freshner, just say you dropped a smelly dook.