Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the bathroom?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by final824, Dec 9, 2012.

1. I have been wanting to smoke in the bathroom but last time I tried it reaked off weed even with the sploof and fan going. Anyone have tips for smoking in the bathroom? And yes i am 18 but parents dont want smoke reaking in the house.

2. When I had to smoke in the bathroom to cover it up I would always just smoke when I showered. Covers up the smell really well. You could let it run to steam it up, pour some axe gel in the tub so it foams and smells it up. Smoke, then shower, then by the time you're ready to leave the bathroom the smell is gone.

3. Turn the fan on and stand below it. Hit a one hitter and blow the smoke up at the fan. Spray deoderizer at the fan. Take the chance to poop while you're in there

4. I just started smoking in my bathroom and this works really well:

Put a towel(s) under the door and make sure you secure it so no smoke can get out.

If you have a sploof, great, if not then make sure you can ghost your hits.

Turn the fan on if you have one.

Turn the shower on and wait until it starts to steam up the bathroom a little bit.

Blow your smoke into the shower (ghost it) and after every few hits squirt shampoo onto the shower floor. Also make sure your shower curtain is open.

When you're done put your shit away and take a shower. Use a lot of shampoo and clean yourself good.

After your shower I'd just chill in the bathroom for as long as you can with the fan on so no one goes in there. This will give the smoke a chance to clear out.

Spray some body spray to a certain degree as well.

Also make sure you have some sort of case to hide all your shit in when you're done. I use a Beats By Dre case with a zipper and it works pretty good. When you enter/leave just hide the case under your towel.

Also, make sure your using a bowl/one-hitter or a vape. When you burn joints/blunts the smell sticks around a lot longer.

This method works best if you do it when no one is home/when everyone is sleeping.

You can also use a coin to cover your bowl after each hit, but I don't do that anymore because it's a hassle to put the coin on and off after each hit.

Like I've said, I've been doing this a lot lately and it's worked pretty good.

This is long but I hope I helped you/other people. Alright dude, best of luck!

5. honestly just take a step outside

6. Get some ozium.
    Me and my friend rip my bong in his bathroom all the time.

Towel under the door.
    Vent on.
    Blow through sploof into vent.
    Spray ozium as you leave.

7. Take a hot steamy bath, and smoke some bowls with the fan on.

8. vaping in my jacuzzi :D

9. Having smoked in a bathroom many times in the past let me just say...i've never found a good way to completely eliminate the smell. It always sticks for at least a little while.

10. None of that shit works. It still smells like weed. Go out side and smoke and if that is not a option it's time to move out and be a big kid.

11. I smoke in my bathroom with a sploof and a candle. Usually works for me, but sometimes i take more precautions and turn the fan and shower on, and spray a little lysol. If that doesnt work, put a wet towel to cover the cracks on your door. If you have a window in your bathroom, blow the smoke out there.

12. The shower thing actually does work if you give it enough time (I smoke before I get in the shower). My mother and I tested it while she wasn't high so that she could smell it better, she said she couldn't smell any weed, but when I come out from the bathroom normally it reeks. But I don't need to hide it haha, some days I just need to smoke a bowl in the middle of the day and I prefer to hide that smell.

The only draw back to using the shower as an excuse to go smoke is for most people you can only use that excuse once a day, it's not suitable for constant smoking. Unless you shower more than once a day normally.

13. hahaha for some reason this cracked me up... :rolleyes:

14. It's all about the process of smoking inside, the shower just helps with playin off the haziness of the smoke. Just make a good spoof with 2-4 dryer sheets and only smoke bowls that you can clear in one hit without extra cherry smoke. This works anywhere from bathrooms to closets haha.

15. I actually turn the shower on and blow smoke in the toilet and I made it so no smoke would get out when I closed the lid, I took a shit in the toilet so when I reopened the lid the smoke didn't smell, after like 3 hits I would flush and it only takes me about 6 to finish my bowl, oh and flush with toilet lid on and it sounds nasty but I wasn't that close to the outlet and I always do take a shower when I'm done

16. Hahaha nice

17. go outside? is it that hard..

18. It's not your house so don't be a dick and just walk outside....

19. Make sure hot water is running, once it's starting to get steamy, you're good to go. You need a sploof or a smoke buddy, but with the fan going and a spritz of cologne you'll be safe.
    Make sure u take an extra 5-10 minutes to shower after u blaze to make sure smell leaves

20. See what I do is fill my bong with blue shampoo and smoke out of it.