Smoking in the attic?

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Dec 2, 2016.

1. image.jpeg So people be asking about places to smoke at and I was thinking about the attic
    Bad idea??????

Mine has a window at the end so I always thought about smoking there. I can't smoke inside so I always smoke outside on the patio. Unfortunately the landscaping people came while I was about to smoke my lunchtime. Soooooo
    I went to the the attic.

I was thinking it might be a good spot to smoke now that it's starting to get cold out

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brah, look at all that fuckin open insulation you have in there. You really wanna rip it while potentially breathing in fiberglass? Atleast put some plywood or something down to help you minimize that stuff from getting in the air.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yes, but you MUST turn of the AC atleast upstairs if thats where the attic is. I live in a 2 story home, and my room is on the 2nd floor. The attic door is in my room. Your attic is similar to mine..

The smell has spread from the attic at times, other times no one can smell it in the house at all. Winter time is better, smell seems to go away faster..
    Anyways, just make sure the AC/Heating isn't running and distributing the dankness through the rest of the home and you should be A-ok!

EDIT: also keep an eye out for smoke detectors.

4. Just don't burn the house down